group sex Watch

mrteacher
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
some people do make things up..there are people out there who cant stop lying even about the smallest thing. it's an addiction
lukeyboy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yeah, but i dont see the advantage on a faceless forum ? (of lying)
Anonymous #6
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by starya)
Can I ask you how old you are? Not so that I can make fun of it or say you're not any better yourself, but just out of curiosity.

And I actually don't think most people here who said they'd participated in group sex (meaning anything with more than two people) were lying about it or 'made it up'. But I could be wrong..
Well you're still young and maybe you live in a different country (Finland?) with a different mentality. Britain is a very strange country when it comes to sexuality and there's a serious lack of information and awareness among young people (STDs,highest teenage pregnancy rate in Europe, binge-drinking, ladette culture...). Think about it, you're 15 and your mates are all bragging about having had sex? It's only an instinct, especially among guys to claim you've done the same. Other than peer pressure, there's not much else influencing young kids because sexuality is so 'hush hush'.

Although, I don't know about this thread, of course people lie on this forum. I can bet you that a sizeable proportion of people on here who give advice about sex and talk about their 'experience' are still virgins.

I'm 22, 23 next month.
Zoecb
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Good luck with it.
lukeyboy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Well you're still young and maybe you live in a different country (Finland?) with a different mentality. Britain is a very strange country when it comes to sexuality and there's a serious lack of information and awareness among young people (STDs,highest teenage pregnancy rate in Europe, binge-drinking, ladette culture...). Think about it, you're 15 and your mates are all bragging about having had sex? It's only an instinct, especially among guys to claim you've done the same. Other than peer pressure, there's not much else influencing young kids because sexuality is so 'hush hush'.

Although, I don't know about this thread, of course people lie on this forum. I can bet you that a sizeable proportion of people on here who give advice about sex and talk about their 'experience' are still virgins.

I'm 22, 23 next month.
you could be right, i could understand it face to face but not on a prety much anonymous forum though ?
tymbnuip
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
For the guys who've had group sex how many other guys have there been? It all seems a bit.. bizarre
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (172)
18.59%
No (560)
60.54%
Not really bothered about them (193)
20.86%

Watched Threads