Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sex obsessed but there are many lads, and for that matter a few girls who I know who are, actually one of them licks me, does anyone else think that is wrong?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)
    I'm not sex obsessed but there are many lads, and for that matter a few girls who I know who are, actually one of them licks me, does anyone else think that is wrong?
    Licks you....????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)
    actually one of them licks me, does anyone else think that is wrong?
    custard by name, custard by nature

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    are you?/you are!
    I'm male, so...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    are you?/you are!

I am

ReputationRep:
    Sex? Whats that then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    I am
    so i guess its not you :rolleyes: . People have been thinking that you got a new account with the name Shane Filan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    so i guess its not you :rolleyes: . People have been thinking that you got a new account with the name Shane Filan.

No no, Its someone who took my lovers name and pretends to be him, but sometimes says he is a lookalike of him. Whoever it is, decided to make that account to annoy me, never worked, I ignore him.

ReputationRep:
    Another scary thing is that theres someone with here with the account name SSF, thats Shanes initials.

ReputationRep:
    I say we bang (no pun intended) all you lot into a room, and you can all vent your sexual frustrations out on each other, and let your harmones rip.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    I say we bang (no pun intended) all you lot into a room, and you can all vent your sexual frustrations out on each other, and let your harmones rip.

great idea lol

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.