Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going? And if so, with what clubs?

I'll be there, with the swimming club... :p:

ReputationRep:
    i was gonna go with tennis but i didnt want to fork out £30 on a ticket

ReputationRep:
    I'll be there with Women's Rugby-hopefully we'll win lots of awards and get v pissed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rugby_gal)
    I'll be there with Women's Rugby-hopefully we'll win lots of awards and get v pissed!
    Slightly off the subject, but wern't womens rugby dressed up as pirates on wednesday...? I vaguely recall talking to pirates on wednesday night... Me and my mate kept asking you about the song you were all singing... :p:

(don't remember it though, was very drunk that night)

ReputationRep:
    Yes, yes we were!!! hehe!!! It could have been one of a number of songs, I'm pretty sure we sang lots (tho i was also pretty drunk!) lol!

ReputationRep:
    haha. I'm pretty sure it had something to do with walking the plank in it... though i wouldn't swear on it... You kept us entertained anyway. Someone kept trying to make us join the rugby team too.... think her name was Beth..?? I know someone in womens rugby, but don't think she was out with you that night..

ReputationRep:
    Talking about Balls (lol), is anyone going to the Law Ball on 1st June?

ReputationRep:
    i'm not going to the law ball... but isn't there a psychology one near the end of june?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure. Maybe some Psychology people can tell us.

ReputationRep:
    There's a law ball?

Do you do law?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it's on 1st June; you're gona have to email them if you want tickets because they had a stall thingy the other day and the deadline was today.

No, I don't do Law, I do English and Media, Communication & Culture.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ainat87)
    haha. I'm pretty sure it had something to do with walking the plank in it... though i wouldn't swear on it... You kept us entertained anyway. Someone kept trying to make us join the rugby team too.... think her name was Beth..?? I know someone in womens rugby, but don't think she was out with you that night..

Was this in Horwood?? We'd modified one of our drinking games to fit with our pirate theme, it was: one pirate jumped off the plank splash! each person shouted 1 word, we made up another version too but it was ruder!

Yes it would be Beth who was trying to make you join, she's our club captain. Who do you know who's in women's rugby??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Possession)
    Yeah, it's on 1st June; you're gona have to email them if you want tickets because they had a stall thingy the other day and the deadline was today.

No, I don't do Law, I do English and Media, Communication & Culture.
    Ahh ok thanks

I doubt i'll go unless Shane offers to take me lol

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.