(Original post by grandpaw)
    is the keyword "at times"? :cool:
    quit with being 'subtle' - just say what you think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    quit with being 'subtle' - just say what you think
    what am i saying? i was asking why 2776 had added "at times"

ReputationRep:
    Nah jokes you're not bad, Im just in an angry at the world mood because I had a rough night.

ReputationRep:
    it appears that some of you think me 'blonde', a retard, thick, and you subtly take the piss out of me to each other. i don't like it - it's nasty.
    Oh for god sake, I can tell you're slightly unhappy with things at the moment, but is people making snide comments about you on the flipping interweb that important?

Personally I think you're very friendly, reasonably intelligent and a generally sound person . I don't know why you took your pic out of the photo thread either, you seemed fine there too.

In short, who effing cares what they think, you are who you are!

A.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by onlylittleme)
    Nah jokes you're not bad, Im just in an angry at the world mood because I had a rough night.
    at the astoria?

ReputationRep:
    what am i saying? i was asking why 2776 had added "at times"
    no you weren't

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Very helpful in the academic subforum. A tad too chatty at times. But thats normal.
    Cool, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sillynarb2)
    at the astoria?
    Uhuh, just friends being *****es, plus the ataris werent that amazing and didnt cheer me up out of my generally depressed mood.

ReputationRep:
    no you weren't
    yes i was. i can see it now:
    (Original post by 2776)
    From the pool of the UKL members, I would say that you are one of the more endearing ones at times.
    is the keyword "at times"? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Uhuh, just friends being *****es, plus the ataris werent that amazing and didnt cheer me up out of my generally depressed mood.
    yeah they didn't play nearly enough catchy songs like 'Boys of Summer' Cursive must have made you laugh if only because they were so so bad.

ReputationRep:
    At which I replied:

(Original post by 2776)
    I thought your brain would have been fried by now.

And drop the shades, you are half blind already.

ReputationRep:
    if you're not gonna explain, then don't bother replying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sillynarb2)
    yeah they didn't play nearly enough catchy songs like 'Boys of Summer' Cursive must have made you laugh if only because they were so so bad.
    No, I think I was just crying for most of Cursive And I spent my whole night trying to run away from some guy that my friend tried to set me up with arghhh, anyway...

So you're not at Rock Night like everyone else who was at that gig is??

ReputationRep:
    No, of course not, you're a really friendly person and definitely good at heart, you're not thick by any means, you seem fairly intelligent infact and you're good gcse/AS grades back that up.

Don't let losers put you down, because they're talking drivel.

ReputationRep:
    No, I think I was just crying for most of Cursive And I spent my whole night trying to run away from some guy that my friend tried to set me up with arghhh, anyway...

So you're not at Rock Night like everyone else who was at that gig is??
    i had to get straight on the last train home to Aylesbury

don't know if you noticed anyone cheering whenever the cursive guy played the bells, or anyone chanting "Bells" well that was me......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    No, of course not, you're a really friendly person and definitely good at heart, you're not thick by any means, you seem fairly intelligent infact and you're good gcse/AS grades back that up.

Don't let losers put you down, because they're talking drivel.
    thanks bono - i still want comments from them though, otherwise this is a waste of time

ReputationRep:
    if you're not gonna explain, then don't bother replying
    i did explain. i was asking 2776 if the keyword was "at times". then i put a little smiley, which showed i wasnt being serious, if you are assuming i meant anything by that. god girl you should really stop reading Freud and a little more Newton.

ReputationRep:
    thanks bono - i still want comments from them though, otherwise this is a waste of time
    I think they maybe voting like that to be 'funny'

ReputationRep:
    who are they?

ReputationRep:
    i did explain. i was asking 2776 if the keyword was "at times". then i put a little smiley, which showed i wasnt being serious, if you are assuming i meant anything by that. god girl you should really stop reading Freud and a little more Newton.
    i don't read anything

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.