One of the Better Members [ 16 ] * 39.02%
Easily.
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
it appears that some of you think me 'blonde', a ******, thick, and you subtly take the piss out of me to each other. i don't like it - it's nasty.
you're one of my 'buddies' on ukl!
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I did like you before you put up this thread now I'm wondering if you are a bit of an attention seeker. In life some people will like you soome will find you annoying, thats life often someone can grate on your nerves without you knowing why that is.

Putting up a poll like this is just encouraging people to click annoying especially because its anonymous (I didnt BTW). I've never heard people make snide comments about you.
innitman_uk
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
how do u know about the snide remarks? ive never seen any.
if its on a post, then u could send the specific people a private message. if the remarks are not public, then u should just let them go - the world is full of people like that, and besides, do u care what people who aren't prepared to tell u face 2 face (in an online sense) think of u? doesnt that mean ur affecting them more than they're affecting u?

anyway, from what ive read so far, i like you.
Nafisa
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
katie dont worry man what people say!!!! (your better than that!)
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
your definately a valued member!
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
I did like you before you put up this thread now I'm wondering if you are a bit of an attention seeker. In life some people will like you soome will find you annoying, thats life often someone can grate on your nerves without you knowing why that is.

Putting up a poll like this is just encouraging people to click annoying especially because its anonymous (I didnt BTW). I've never heard people make snide comments about you.
True, normally making threads solely about oneself isn't a good thing to do, even it fit its prime purpose isn't meant to be attention seeking.
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
your definately a valued member!
Indeed, she is.
ricroc
Report 16 years ago
<cough>egocentricity<cough>
ben2111
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
it appears that some of you think me 'blonde', a ******, thick, and you subtly take the piss out of me to each other. i don't like it - it's nasty.
Don´t worry, you´re one of the better members... a tiny little bit egocentric maybe!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (167)
24.96%
Better than expected (138)
20.63%
Worse than expected (364)
54.41%

Watched Threads