ReputationRep:
    One of the Better Members [ 16 ] * 39.02%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    One of the Better Members [ 16 ] * 39.02%
    Easily.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    it appears that some of you think me 'blonde', a retard, thick, and you subtly take the piss out of me to each other. i don't like it - it's nasty.
    you're one of my 'buddies' on ukl!

ReputationRep:
    I did like you before you put up this thread now I'm wondering if you are a bit of an attention seeker. In life some people will like you soome will find you annoying, thats life often someone can grate on your nerves without you knowing why that is.

Putting up a poll like this is just encouraging people to click annoying especially because its anonymous (I didnt BTW). I've never heard people make snide comments about you.

ReputationRep:
    how do u know about the snide remarks? ive never seen any.
    if its on a post, then u could send the specific people a private message. if the remarks are not public, then u should just let them go - the world is full of people like that, and besides, do u care what people who aren't prepared to tell u face 2 face (in an online sense) think of u? doesnt that mean ur affecting them more than they're affecting u?

anyway, from what ive read so far, i like you.

ReputationRep:
    katie dont worry man what people say!!!! (your better than that!)

ReputationRep:
    your definately a valued member!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    I did like you before you put up this thread now I'm wondering if you are a bit of an attention seeker. In life some people will like you soome will find you annoying, thats life often someone can grate on your nerves without you knowing why that is.

Putting up a poll like this is just encouraging people to click annoying especially because its anonymous (I didnt BTW). I've never heard people make snide comments about you.
    True, normally making threads solely about oneself isn't a good thing to do, even it fit its prime purpose isn't meant to be attention seeking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    your definately a valued member!
    Indeed, she is.

ReputationRep:
    <cough>egocentricity<cough>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    it appears that some of you think me 'blonde', a retard, thick, and you subtly take the piss out of me to each other. i don't like it - it's nasty.
    Don´t worry, you´re one of the better members... a tiny little bit egocentric maybe!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.