Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    But I buy drinks for girls in dresses and skirts in bars though.
    Yeah but they don't come up to you and demand it for survival when it's quite blatantly not true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    Yeah but they don't come up to you and demand it for survival when it's quite blatantly not true
    That was scarcasm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    That was scarcasm.
    Lol it's hard to tell with no voice tone and Non-verbal communication!!!
    That really annoys me......I just can't understand people with morals like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    My friend was being emotionally and sexually abused by her stepdad and she couldn't get a council house to get away from it because they were being taken up by asylum seekers instead, in the end she went and got herself pregnant on purpose to get a house. :mad: That makes me so ANGRY...why can't we look after our own first.
    Your child falls over and so does another, which kid are you going to pick up first and look after
    thats absolutely appaling!

did you know that the government has even paid for some immigrants to have cars, to help them "look for a job"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dickie)

did you know that the government has even paid for some immigrants to have cars, to help them "look for a job"?
    I know someone that murdered a policeman, after serving four years he was let out, bought a penthouse in Brighton, a car and had the petrol paid for him and was getting about £3k a month for doing nothing,
    he cocked it up by killing someone else though

ReputationRep:
    Argh The Devil's Post Count

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Don't be silly, that's what makes London great - so multicultural and full of those lovable cockneys!
    Like I said GOAT and harissa spices *yummy*

ReputationRep:
    Don't be silly, that's what makes London great - so multicultural and full of those lovable cockneys!
    lol, don't see it that way sometimes, if i wanna see dirty tramps i'll stay in Aylesbury

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dickie)

and the government pays money for british dossers to sit at home "looking for work" because tehy dont want to do the poor-paid but essential jobs that immigrants are willing to do.

ReputationRep:
    They don't get free cars and petrol do they?
    no they dont, but the stories about asylum seekers getting that are unfounded myths

ReputationRep:
    the more i read about asylum seekers the more angry i get about this country....

ReputationRep:
    Not all. I'm not sure about the cars, but some around these parts definitely get cushy treatment re. housing.

and a lot of them get free driviing lessons so they know what to do when the steal cars....

ReputationRep:
    Not all. I'm not sure about the cars, but some around these parts definitely get cushy treatment re. housing.
    i agree with you about the housing

ReputationRep:
    A mate of mine owns some flats. They wouldn't live in them until he'd redecorated to their satisfaction and installed new colour TVs. I was almost made homeless once. I had to settle for the grottiest bedsit ever conceived, no choice in the matter.
    Why don't you try and claim asylum? They surely can't check up on you , if you "lose" your papers on route.

ReputationRep:
    A mate of mine owns some flats. They wouldn't live in them until he'd redecorated to their satisfaction and installed new colour TVs. I was almost made homeless once. I had to settle for the grottiest bedsit ever conceived, no choice in the matter.
    is he getting paid to give the flats out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Why don't you try and claim asylum? They surely can't check up on you , if you "lose" your papers on route.
    i thought of doing that once, because i was down in croydon. i thought i would go in and claim i was from ukraine and get them to give me money, and then dissappear to support my student lifestyle.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I have lived in London all my life and it seems I'm taking it for granted too much. For me, London is just like any old city but some people seem to think it's like the bestest place in the UK and they can't wait to go back after their first visit. I can't wait to get out of this city and move to Milan or Tokyo one day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byakugan_neji)
    Well, I have lived in London all my life and it seems I'm taking it for granted too much. For me, London is just like any old city but some people seem to think it's like the bestest place in the UK and they can't wait to go back after their first visit. I can't wait to get out of this city and move to Milan or Tokyo one day.
    don't blame ya

ReputationRep:
    bestest?

lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Streetwize)
    bestest?

lol
    don't get the joke :confused:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 21, 2004
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.