This discussion is closed.
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
But I buy drinks for girls in dresses and skirts in bars though.
Yeah but they don't come up to you and demand it for survival when it's quite blatantly not true
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
Yeah but they don't come up to you and demand it for survival when it's quite blatantly not true
That was scarcasm.
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
(Original post by 2776)
That was scarcasm.
Lol it's hard to tell with no voice tone and Non-verbal communication!!!
That really annoys me......I just can't understand people with morals like that.
Dickie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
My friend was being emotionally and sexually abused by her stepdad and she couldn't get a council house to get away from it because they were being taken up by asylum seekers instead, in the end she went and got herself pregnant on purpose to get a house. :mad: That makes me so ANGRY...why can't we look after our own first.
Your child falls over and so does another, which kid are you going to pick up first and look after
thats absolutely appaling!

did you know that the government has even paid for some immigrants to have cars, to help them "look for a job"?
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dickie)

did you know that the government has even paid for some immigrants to have cars, to help them "look for a job"?
I know someone that murdered a policeman, after serving four years he was let out, bought a penthouse in Brighton, a car and had the petrol paid for him and was getting about £3k a month for doing nothing,
he cocked it up by killing someone else though
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Argh The Devil's Post Count
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
(Original post by piginapoke)
Don't be silly, that's what makes London great - so multicultural and full of those lovable cockneys!
Like I said GOAT and harissa spices *yummy*
serious narb
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Don't be silly, that's what makes London great - so multicultural and full of those lovable cockneys!
lol, don't see it that way sometimes, if i wanna see dirty tramps i'll stay in Aylesbury
grandpaw
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Dickie)

and the government pays money for british dossers to sit at home "looking for work" because tehy dont want to do the poor-paid but essential jobs that immigrants are willing to do.
grandpaw
Report 16 years ago
They don't get free cars and petrol do they?
no they dont, but the stories about asylum seekers getting that are unfounded myths
serious narb
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
the more i read about asylum seekers the more angry i get about this country....
serious narb
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Not all. I'm not sure about the cars, but some around these parts definitely get cushy treatment re. housing.

and a lot of them get free driviing lessons so they know what to do when the steal cars....
grandpaw
Report 16 years ago
Not all. I'm not sure about the cars, but some around these parts definitely get cushy treatment re. housing.
i agree with you about the housing
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
A mate of mine owns some flats. They wouldn't live in them until he'd redecorated to their satisfaction and installed new colour TVs. I was almost made homeless once. I had to settle for the grottiest bedsit ever conceived, no choice in the matter.
Why don't you try and claim asylum? They surely can't check up on you , if you "lose" your papers on route.
grandpaw
Report 16 years ago
A mate of mine owns some flats. They wouldn't live in them until he'd redecorated to their satisfaction and installed new colour TVs. I was almost made homeless once. I had to settle for the grottiest bedsit ever conceived, no choice in the matter.
is he getting paid to give the flats out?
grandpaw
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
Why don't you try and claim asylum? They surely can't check up on you , if you "lose" your papers on route.
i thought of doing that once, because i was down in croydon. i thought i would go in and claim i was from ukraine and get them to give me money, and then dissappear to support my student lifestyle.
byakugan_neji
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well, I have lived in London all my life and it seems I'm taking it for granted too much. For me, London is just like any old city but some people seem to think it's like the bestest place in the UK and they can't wait to go back after their first visit. I can't wait to get out of this city and move to Milan or Tokyo one day.
serious narb
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by byakugan_neji)
Well, I have lived in London all my life and it seems I'm taking it for granted too much. For me, London is just like any old city but some people seem to think it's like the bestest place in the UK and they can't wait to go back after their first visit. I can't wait to get out of this city and move to Milan or Tokyo one day.
don't blame ya
Streetwize
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
bestest?

lol
serious narb
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Streetwize)
bestest?

lol
don't get the joke :confused:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (248)
39.49%
Take autumn exams (186)
29.62%
Look for a job (21)
3.34%
Consider an apprenticeship (25)
3.98%
Take a year out (110)
17.52%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (38)
6.05%

Watched Threads