Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

PhD in communication engineering . In reading university Watch

University Navigation

    • Thread Starter

    Hello all
    I have the opportunity to do a PhD in university of Reading in communication engineering and I wonder about the level of the university in the postgraduate research in engineering ..any suggestion ..also got another opportunity in Brunel .. Which is better
What is your favourite film genre?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.