Straight hair WLTM curly please! Watch

linka1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Just talking to my mate with naturally wavy/curly hair...and just wondering why people with straight hair would like curly hair (me!!!) but then people with curly hair want natural straight hair.

Anyone with any tips on how you can keep waves and such, in straight hair without them falling out after 5 minutes? Or are my tongs just crap?
Konstantine
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Try using a light mousse. If you run it through your hair (the length, don't go to the roots) and then curl it, it should stay in place for longer.
I naturally have very, very tight curls (two curly haired parents, oh dear). I usually whack the GHDs through my hair for simplicity...but if I feel like something a bit more girly, I twist the straighteners to get softer curls =]
~Bambi~
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
My hair is really thick and not curly and not straight if that makes sense so I use my GHDS wide plate to straighten then I use my sisters thin plate ghds to do some curls by curling the hair round my straightner and then letting go, then I suggest wacking lots of hairspray on good quality stuff and they should stay in. A few months ago there was a free ghd hair video on the site showing you how to create curls and stuff with your ghds don't know if thats still avalible though.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (205)
18.69%
No (665)
60.62%
Not really bothered about them (227)
20.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed