Are you organised? Watch

Poll: Organised?
I'm highly organised and take special care when writing notes, etc! (7)
10.94%
I'm fairly organised (31)
48.44%
I'm not really organised (15)
23.44%
I'm poorly organised and focus on understanding the work, etc! (11)
17.19%
free radical
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Are your notes neat? Are they logically ordered, i.e. chronologically? Do you take extra care ensuring your notes are highly presentable?

I don't.

(But it would be nice to see what the rest of you are like).
Bah! Work!
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Dont really take much care with my notes as i never revise from them anyway, i prefer to revise from textbooks.
kinkajou
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm actually in the process of sorting out all my notes and folders I'm being a bit TOO organised this year...scaring myself slightly :eek: But last year i was trying to revise with my notes completely random, quite unsuccessfully. xx
hippychick4eva
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
my notes are pretty well organised..
but i dont always do my homework and stuff.... bit unorganised in that sence
Danny the Geezer
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
My teacher goes on at me.........but I do 3 A2s and 2 ASs in one year! :mad:
beanie
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm really bad at organisation, I try to keep all my notes in one place but it doesn't really work! Everything somehow gets done so its alright in the end but I'm not one for making rigid timetables and sticking to it. Although in actual note taking process I'm pretty good as I like it all to look symetrical and balanced on the paper :rolleyes:
Katy200
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i pretty bad. Most of my notes are really organised except Psychology. Theres just too much of it and i cant fit it all in a folder making it difficult. I am dead picky if my notes dont look neat. Im a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to presentation.
erk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I dont make notes, and when i do i can't really read em or make sense of 'em.

Timetable? well, it aint that hard to remember. i do work whenever i want, usually 12pm-6am.

:/
Dekota
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Note-taking is not really for me, since I've got a photographic memory.
~Bex~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
In terms of notes, I'm pretty well organised, but my rooms a mess, so in that sense I'm not organised lol.
kellywood_5
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yeah, I'm very organised. I have an A4 lever-arch file for French, one for English lit, 2 for sociology (1 for each exam module) and 3 for history (one for each module). It was the same at AS except that I only had 2 for history because there was a coursework module. I also have A4 ringbinders for AS and A2 sociology coursework and AS history coursework. All the lever-arch files have subject dividers and plastic wallets. I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to notes; they always have to be neat, and if I've made too many mistakes I sometimes start again! Shouldn't really because it's probably not the most valuable use of my time, but I can't help it!
Happy1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
lmao - im the most DISORAGNISED person going. My writing's awful, i never file notes, i only take what i need to college, and i always forget my ID badge lol. In fact - im not sure how i manage to turn up for exams :s Im a complete mess really when it comes to organising my stuff.

However - time wise, im very organised. I set time aside for everything. As i dont live with my parents i have to organise time between housework and homework as well as free time. I do all my homework at college in my free afternoons and mornings, and allocate times for housework - escept the ironing... i always leave that as long as possible lol.
Doom_and_Gloom
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
My stuff is really orginised for college. I have folders for each subject that are only used for their respected subject use and keep them all in order. I get annoyed when people borrow something from them and don't put it back where they got it from like someone did today :mad: . I have to keep it orginised as I'm doing it 3 A-Levels in one year, talk about hard work. The only way you can get by is to be orginised.

Saying that though it's amazing I do actually do my homework and learn my lines as I don't orginise my time that well. Good thing it's managing to work out okay at the moment, hehe. I probably should start to orginise my time better though.

Also my room isn't all that orginised although I am getting better .
emmz23
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I am quite organised. I just put the latest work at the back of my folder so that wen i *** 2 revise it goes in chronological order.
q1w2e3r4t5y
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm poorly organised especially as my English book is such a mess! There are pieces of paper stuffed in there etc, but ironically it is the subject I'm best at! I'm fairly organised with Economics, but am not that good in understanding it completely, so there are little bits I need to get sorted out.

My handwriting is quite bad, it changes all the time, but now I've stuck with a handwriting that I like.
~the_one~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
My notes are ordered in the order i write them! I must admit they are digustingly neat, i'm a perfectionist when in comes to my notes.

However im not organised in the sense that, i leave all my work till sunday, and have a blitz, and i generally leave things to the last minute. I also can not keep a rountine (im ment to be revising for mocks as i type), oo and you do not want to see my room!
~Bambi~
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by erk)
I dont make notes, and when i do i can't really read em or make sense of 'em.

Timetable? well, it aint that hard to remember. i do work whenever i want, usually 12pm-6am.

:/
Same, I was feeling kinda guilty on here all you guys seem really prepared also all my notes get chucked on my desk which is loaded with pages of work sheets etc!
Lottie
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
It bothers me when I have to cross something out because I've made a mistake or things aren't filed in precisely the right order! I don't really even use my notes to revise (I prefer the original material - i.e. the textbook - and supplementary sheets) but, for some bizarre reason, it's really important for me to have a tidy and presentable file. I suppose it's partly because we have termly file checks and partly because I can see the progress I'm making if everything is set out neatly. (It's probably also because I'm pedantic...)
Instínct
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I think i'm obsessively organised. I don't really want to look at my work until it is presented in a way that grabs my attention and calls to me. To be honest, I would be helpless without my files, as everything would be all over the place!
beecher
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I just have one big lever arch file. The notes from each lesson just go on top of the pile, all loose. Homework is left until the night before.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1170)
79.38%
Leave (304)
20.62%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed