Watch
This discussion is closed.
Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Electric Magic)
No, these are just the more famous ones. I can think of Stowe and Latymer (where people go when they're expelled ), and then there're other more random schools up north like Amplehurst and Stonyforth.
I went to both Amplehurst and Stonyforth. Very good schools, quite good at producing international rugby players apparently, something southern publics schools dontg seem to good at

Random is not the word to use. More like beautiful settings.
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Such is their quality, there websites are needed:

''http://www.ampleforthcollege.york.sch.u k/''

''http://www.stonyhurst.ac.uk/''

Sedbergh in Cumbria is ok, but they cant play rugby
dforster
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Joey_Johns)
I went to both Amplehurst and Stonyforth. Very good schools, quite good at producing international rugby players apparently, something southern publics schools dontg seem to good at

Random is not the word to use. More like beautiful settings.
on that thought..if you can kick a ball higher/quicker/faster then anyone else in the country then Millfield is the school for you....

P.S- radley take it up the arse...(infact they all do but radley do more then anybody else)
Joey_Johns
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by dforster)
on that thought..if you can kick a ball higher/quicker/faster then anyone else in the country then Millfield is the school for you....

P.S- radley take it up the arse...(infact they all do but radley do more then anybody else)
Millfield is crap. It looks like a comprehensive on steriods.
Moog
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Millfield is crap. It looks like a comprehensive on steriods.
Hehe... I sat the entrance exam for there a long time a go. Im surprised u say it's crap there not to bad at "rugby" (for southeners). There good at track and field.

Joey_Johns: being a northern monkey have you ever played Worksop College at rugby??
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (119)
38.02%
Take autumn exams (97)
30.99%
Look for a job (10)
3.19%
Consider an apprenticeship (9)
2.88%
Take a year out (58)
18.53%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (20)
6.39%

Watched Threads