Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Electric Magic)
    No, these are just the more famous ones. I can think of Stowe and Latymer (where people go when they're expelled ), and then there're other more random schools up north like Amplehurst and Stonyforth.
    I went to both Amplehurst and Stonyforth. Very good schools, quite good at producing international rugby players apparently, something southern publics schools dontg seem to good at

Random is not the word to use. More like beautiful settings.

ReputationRep:
    Such is their quality, there websites are needed:

''http://www.ampleforthcollege.york.sch.u k/''

''http://www.stonyhurst.ac.uk/''

Sedbergh in Cumbria is ok, but they cant play rugby

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    I went to both Amplehurst and Stonyforth. Very good schools, quite good at producing international rugby players apparently, something southern publics schools dontg seem to good at

Random is not the word to use. More like beautiful settings.
    on that thought..if you can kick a ball higher/quicker/faster then anyone else in the country then Millfield is the school for you....

P.S- radley take it up the arse...(infact they all do but radley do more then anybody else)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dforster)
    on that thought..if you can kick a ball higher/quicker/faster then anyone else in the country then Millfield is the school for you....

P.S- radley take it up the arse...(infact they all do but radley do more then anybody else)
    Millfield is crap. It looks like a comprehensive on steriods.

ReputationRep:
    Millfield is crap. It looks like a comprehensive on steriods.
    Hehe... I sat the entrance exam for there a long time a go. Im surprised u say it's crap there not to bad at "rugby" (for southeners). There good at track and field.

Joey_Johns: being a northern monkey have you ever played Worksop College at rugby??

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.