Turn on thread page Beta

Does anyone.....? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hey sorry but does anyone have a tutor for science, and if so how much do you pay ur tutors? coz i'm not so good at science and my mum says i can get a tutor. so i was just wondering if anyone has one and how much u pay per hour.(by the way i live in London if this helps)

ReputationRep:
    well try and be logical......... cash maybe?

They're not exactly going to accept credit card

ReputationRep:
    yee i do mines really good hes done bsc and msc .. really clever guy.. urmm yee hes in london aswell its 28 pound an hour .. but if u pay in bulki think its something like 24 .. worth it though

ReputationRep:
    28 pounds an hour!!!! wow! thats the most expensive tutor i've heard of so far :confused: I pay 18 per hour for a chemistry tutor.....

ReputationRep:
    Wow they are earning a packet. No wonder they didn't become doctors.

ReputationRep:
    lol i know but its got to be done and hes really commited to his students .. like hell always ring to remind u to come .. and if u dont he rings and speaks to ur mum or dad and tells them how imporatnt ur education is and so on .. anyway if u want more details pm me and ill give u his phone number/address x

University open days

• University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Dec '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.