The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bhogs001
Yes but most indians do not do all this shizz.

So don't most Pakistanis. There's not a country in the world that doesn't have rapists coming from it
Original post by LittleShootingStar*
Rape is not something which is condoned in Islam, so these men if they still claim to be muslim, and commited these crimes, would be committing a sin.

Raping Muslim women may be a sin in Islam (I'd hope it would be a crime, but there you go). I don't think that protection is extended to slave women, though.

Also, while it may be a sin, it seems clear to me that the general attitude of the religion towards women engenders a mindset that makes rape more acceptable. The only Muslim country I can think of that treats women well is Indonesia (and even there, the areas which are under fundamentalist control, i.e. true Muslim control, tend to be quite repressive)
Reply 102
You drew attention to the fact that Asian community/Bengalis make up 6% of the population which also means less Asian females and therefore less likely to be raped.
Original post by de_monies
So don't most Pakistanis. There's not a country in the world that doesn't have rapists coming from it

It's undeniable that rape, sexual abuse, misogyny, and so on, are far greater in Muslim countries than Western ones.
Original post by de_monies

I guess so......
Reply 105
Original post by wildcolonialboy
Lol, so you're asserting that the Quran treats men and women equally? And don't give me the separate but equal argument; that's as ludicrous as it was for segregation in the Jim Crow south.

I live in rochdale and going to work i always used to walk past a muslim womans help centre. It said on the window 'Women in Islam- equal but different'

We all know what that means. Wish muslims and lefties would give up and just admit it.
Raping Muslim women may be a sin in Islam (I'd hope it would be a crime, but there you go). I don't think that protection is extended to slave women, though.

Also, while it may be a sin, it seems clear to me that the general attitude of the religion towards women engenders a mindset that makes rape more acceptable. The only Muslim country I can think of that treats women well is Indonesia (and even there, the areas which are under fundamentalist control, i.e. true Muslim control, tend to be quite repressive)

It may be a crime, I don't know i'm not learned enough. And women and men are meant to have equal roles and standings, if it's different in any "islamic" country it's probably due to culture and they misuse religion for this.
Original post by Chloe xxx
You've seen me do it many times? No you havn't my friend. Its hilarious how FMs think they know that someone has made something up and state it as fact when really its just their uninformed suspicions. Your wrong :wink:

Yet again 'if it was a white person...' These attacks are happening regularly, this took place in MY TOWN I have every right to comment you illiterate fool. Take a look at the statistics on this thread. It is a fact muslim men commit a large amount of these crimes compared with the relatively small amount of muslims in the country. So stop with your pathetic racism claims, there is an issue here that needs solving.

darling they're not suspicions, I've seen you do that on a number of threads.

It's a fact 28% of those crimes are commited by asians compared relatively small amount of asians in the country (according to your source). It's a fact 50% of homicidal crimes are commited by the black population compared to a relatively small amount of black people in the country. (according to my source) I could go on and on.. hate crime, pedophilia, harassment, burglary's, drug offenses, rape - you get the picture.

and my point is... nothing, completely irrelvant!

as you've noticed I've replaced muslim with asian, not all asians are muslim, not all muslims are asian :wink:

And now you're calling me the racist :teehee:
I would just like to point out -the cause of the issue certainly isn't influenced by Islam, neither you or I know, so stop stating you're generalised personal opinions/interactions with asians as a fact, okay?(maybe they weren't muslim or even asian for that matter, they could have been south american; unless you bluntly asked them)
Reply 108
Asian paedophile- blame culture, blame religion and slyly blame race
White paedophile- "oh well he's just a bad apple" :rolleyes:

I actually feel bad for Asians who come on TSR and read this sh*t.
Reply 109
Original post by bhogs001
There was actually a programme on muslim grooming. As a non muslim but sikh, saying asians incorporates us and hindus etc. NOT FAIR...

You're 100% correct, I am sorry if this thread at all leads to a generalisation of all people of Asian origin, I personally believe Asian Hindus and Sikhs are the MOST productive member's of UK society and proportionality benefit the country more than us whites.

I have added onto the post about my inclination that this is mostly men of Muslim/Pakistani origin, which I think most people believe already.
Reply 110
Original post by criminal
You know nothing about the culture so stop criticizing it

They are right, and clearly do know something about it.

Why dont you just ADMIT that what that poster put is true?
The accusation that this is an Asian Muslim thing is racist. This is a Muslim thing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_gang_rapes

Sadly the stats are recorded via race not religion but everyone knows 'Asian paedophile gang' means 'muslim paedophile gang'.
Reply 112
lets name this thread;

"ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER POINTLESS THREAD CREATED BY A RACIST WHO KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT ISLAM AND IS OBVIOUSLY AN IGNORANT CUCKING FUNT"

I'm sick of these pathetic threads. What do you gain out of posting threads like these?, does it give you self-satisfaction or self-gratification? Is your life so empty that you feel as if you have to do stupid sh!t like creating forums such as these? As a Muslim, I can honestly tell you that Islam is absolutely against rape, so stop being an idiot and labelling Islam as being a religion which preaches rape. It is very strange that When a group of white christians rape a woman i never the headlines such as "Christian gang rapes a young woman" - what the absolute FCUK is wrong with people like you? I'll tell you what, next time i see an article of an Christian Englishman raping someone, i will create a thread called "Christian rapists", and i will blab on about how "sick these bloody Christians are"

by the way, i have nothing against Christians, i just used that as an example for the Thick racist person who created thread.. i love people of all races and religions.. dont let religions and borders separate us, we are all human
Reply 113
Original post by translucent
darling they're not suspicions, I've seen you do that on a number of threads.

Seen me? Yes they are, because I dont lie on this forum. Not ONE thing I've said is false. You have proof its a lie? No? Well shut up then because your wrong.

It's a fact 28% of those crimes are commited by asians compared relatively small amount of asians in the country (according to your source). It's a fact 50% of homicidal crimes are commited by the black population compared to a relatively small amount of black people in the country. (according to my source) I could go on and on.. hate crime, pedophilia, harassment, burglary's, drug offenses, rape - you get the picture.

and my point is... nothing, completely irrelvant!

as you've noticed I've replaced muslim with asian, not all asians are muslim, not all muslims are asian :wink:

And now you're calling me the racist :teehee:
I would just like to point out -the cause of the issue certainly isn't influenced by Islam, neither you or I know, so stop stating you're generalised personal opinions/interactions with asians as a fact, okay?(maybe they weren't muslim or even asian for that matter, they could have been south american; unless you bluntly asked them)

They wernt, stop hiding from the fact it is mostly muslims committing these crimes. Look at the facts and statistics posted. Just admit it, you arnt defying Allah :rolleyes:
Original post by translucent
evidence please :h:

What did your last servant die of? Find it yourself.
lets name this thread;

"ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER POINTLESS THREAD CREATED BY A RACIST WHO KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT ISLAM AND IS OBVIOUSLY AN IGNORANT CUCKING FUNT"

I'm sick of these pathetic threads. What do you gain out of posting threads like these?, does it give you self-satisfaction or self-gratification? Is your life so empty that you feel as if you have to do stupid sh!t like creating forums such as these? As a Muslim, I can honestly tell you that Islam is absolutely against rape, so stop being an idiot and labelling Islam as being a religion which preaches rape. It is very strange that When a group of white christians rape a woman i never the headlines such as "Christian gang rapes a young woman" - what the absolute FCUK is wrong with people like you? I'll tell you what, next time i see an article of an Christian Englishman raping someone, i will create a thread called "Christian rapists", and i will blab on about how "sick these bloody Christians are"

by the way, i have nothing against Christians, i just used that as an example for the Thick racist person who created thread.. i love people of all races and religions.. dont let religions and borders separate us, we are all human

Yeah come back when Christians are over-represented in the stats on this subject by like 5 times.
Reply 116
They are right, and clearly do know something about it.

Why dont you just ADMIT that what that poster put is true?

stop talking rubbish, there are definitely idiots out there who do treat women unequally, but you cant label a whole culture as doing so. by looking at your profile picture i cant take you seriously, you are a fcuking joke. you are probably some sexually frustrated 14 year old girl.. from a psyhodynamic perspective, i can tell what type of charcter you are
Reply 117
lets name this thread;

Same christian argument. There isnt many christian gangs raping young women of one particular race (a race whom they see as dirty and immoral), and women arnt seen as being lower than men like in Islam.

Its a regular occurance, with pakistani muslim men sexually targetting white children. Its sick that you dont acknowledge this and instead defend your religion in such an aggressive uneducated rant.
Reply 118
They wernt, stop hiding from the fact it is mostly muslims committing these crimes. Look at the facts and statistics posted. Just admit it, you arnt defying Allah :rolleyes:

your ignorance makes me sick
Original post by Harley_Quinn
What did your last servant die of? Find it yourself.

No, you show me the evidence, I'm not the one putting out these ridiculous claims and so called facts outs there(opinion) - I thought you would be more than willing to defend to you're opinion... :smug:

Latest

Trending

Trending