The Student Room Group

TSR Top Gear Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Shame the reliant did not detach from the rockets. at one point i though it was gonna fly. lol. though it probaly wouldn't have worked as usual, but we still luv them

n that was one massive explosion when it hit the ground.:biggrin:
:king1:
Brilliant show just now :biggrin: - was laughing at the limos that were made, and the way the Panda was holding up all of the traffic in West London. Shame this series has gone so quick...:frown:
Reply 222
The new series starts in the summer, thats soooooooooooo far away!:frown:
Car Expert
Brilliant show just now :biggrin: - was laughing at the limos that were made, and the way the Panda was holding up all of the traffic in West London. Shame this series has gone so quick...:frown:

Yeah that was hilarious lol. I also loved it when it showed Clarkson driving half of the Panda along the road :rofl:

ps. Hey everyone :biggrin:
last in the series yesterday?

Farking hell... That came and went by quick..

Amazing series though, them limos.... :rofl:
naddles
The new series starts in the summer, thats soooooooooooo far away!:frown:

Summer?! No!:frown: :eek3:
Cool Cat_88
Yeah that was hilarious lol. I also loved it when it showed Clarkson driving half of the Panda along the road :rofl:

I can't believe Chris stayed in the "car" with him after that. Such a great sport, must have been so much fun. Those two singers were so moody though.

I am so annoyed I only got to see the last one in the series this time. Any idea where i can catch the earlier episodes of the series?
Try Google videos? I watched a couple of the very first episodes on there, which they have unfortunately deleted now. :frown:
Reply 228
yeah google has 1st 2nd and 3rd episode other ones not available
Reply 229
I :love: Top Gear. Did yall see the Clarkson - Simon Cowell interview? Comedy gold
Reply 230
Yep this series has went way too quickly :frown: Although what we did see of it was particularly good as always.

There are talks on The Times about the show being axed though and Jeremy has been saying stuff, but whether this was meant in the way it has been perceived by the media is another thing, have a read here:

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/tv_and_radio/article1499832.ece

Dave
Reply 231
Sign me up, I am a massive fan of TopGear
ooo can I join please??
carsi x
Reply 233
No posts here for a while...

soooo.... can't wait for next series to come!!! :biggrin:
When does the new series come back on bbc?
not soon enough :bawling:
Reply 236
August maybe?
#zomg# ... i'm such a tit....:redface:

What with exams i never even noticed i'd been accepted, unbelievable.

Anyway, glad to be here.... and is the next series DEFINETLY on, and what happened to all the "Jeremy Clarkson doesn't want to do any more Top Gear" rumours that were around.
Rumours are made up, i don't believe them. I think clarkson will probavly be there until he is either killed, or dies of old age :p:
.Andrew.
Rumours are made up, i don't believe them. I think clarkson will probavly be there until he is either killed, or dies of old age :p:

That's what I wanted to hear :biggrin:
I don't think JC would be able to stand not being able to drive some of best cars on the planet.:smile:

Can't wait until Autumn then (or so says Wiki).

Quick Reply

Latest