The Student Room Group

TSR Top Gear Society

Scroll to see replies

Oh Wow, did I turn over at the right time or what (good old procrastination)...

Did anyone else see the National Television Awads?

Top Gear wins: Most Popular Factual Programme
and
Jeremy Clarkson picked up a special recognition award.
;thumbsup;

Jeremy was truely shocked at the idea and was somewhat speechless when Lewis Hamilton came on to present him his award :biggrin:
The montage they put together was great, will have to find a link when it's put online...
Plus Jeremy said he was looking forward to Lewis doing the reasonably priced car challenge "in a couple of weeks" - Hard to tell if he was being serious, but by the body language and of Jeremy and Lewis, I think he might be serious (which will be awesome).

Very much deserved wins :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Oh it was on last night wasn't it
I was going to watch it
African Special is on now
Reply 343
:biggrin: should be good
Reply 344
not bad :biggrin:
Reply 345
yea it was good but not as good as the america one imo
Enjoyed that :biggrin: - Not as good as the American, but still classic anyhoo.

You could tell how frustrating it must've been with all the breakdowns,... have to feel they were getting a little pissed off about that.

So where next? It's gotta be Asia surely :biggrin:... or OZ/NZ
Reply 347
im hoping the amazon :biggrin:
Yeah, not as good as the american one
dh00001
im hoping the amazon

Yeah that would be awesome in the amazon
So, are we all agreed that the American one was better? Nothing can beat the American one, nu-uh.

And yeah, next series either Amazon, somewhere in Asia or Aussie outback. Bring it on!
Yer the american one was amazing but i still enjoyed that african one..Especially when richard hammond went in that pond! sooo funny
Reply 351
yeh there were funny bits, but i agree the american one was better :biggrin:
Hey, I was wondering. IF they did one in China, how could they make it funny cos it could be quite good if they went round abusing ppl as they do but how could they make it funny.
dh00001
im hoping the amazon :biggrin:

lol u seem to watch every programme i watch.
Hey, remember this series, they have to go back to the corn or whatever they planted to make oil with
Reply 355
:rofl: i saw the one where they plant it on dave the other today. that was ace
that was cool with the explosive planting methods
Bum... missed yesterdays, does anyone know the repeat time? and was it good (without giving too much away if anything special happened :p:)
Reply 358
<CJ>
Bum... missed yesterdays, does anyone know the repeat time? and was it good (without giving too much away if anything special happened :p:)

weds at 7
it was quite good, next weeks looks better :p:
dh00001
weds at 7
it was quite good, next weeks looks better :p:

ah thanks,
what's planned for next week then?? ;w00t;

Quick Reply

Latest