Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Intrigued by the challenge which has the S65 AMG and the Rolls Royce. Special and the new series looks incredible.

ReputationRep:
    Top Gear special on tonight, 8pm on BBC2:

In a special extended version of the programme, Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May embark on an appropriately seasonal road trip as they attempt to follow the path of the Three Wise Men across the Middle East
    Hopefully it should be as good as there previous specials... anyone else looking forward to this?

ReputationRep:
    I am I hate cars, I hate gender stereotyping and I hate Jeremy Clarkson... yet for some reason I just love Top Gear

ReputationRep:
    I can't wait! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Its hours away not fair!

ReputationRep:
    I'll definitely be watching. If it can beat the Deep South road trip episode, then it'll be my favourite Top Gear episode ever.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by TheGrandmaster)
    Top Gear special on tonight, 8pm on BBC2:

Hopefully it should be as good as there previous specials... anyone else looking forward to this?
    Im looking forward to it. I like top gear. It should be good.
    Im watching it tomorrow night though (its repeated tomorrow) as there are other things im watching tonight, such as the benidorm special.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone watching Top Gear..?
    Pretty good!...If Jeremy says the road is terrible...the road is terrible..!

ReputationRep:
    Watching it but I'm undecided if they are actually in Iraq and even if they are, are the presenters themselves driving the cars? Well whatever, its a good one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harpoon)
    Watching it but I'm undecided if they are actually in Iraq and even if they are, are the presenters themselves driving the cars? Well whatever, its a good one
    What makes you think that they may not be in Iraq?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jakemittle)
    What makes you think that they may not be in Iraq?
    I just can't imagine the BBC letting 3 of their top presenters wander around Iraq in "ordinary cars" due to the still dangerous situation there.

ReputationRep:
    I can't wait to watch the specials :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    lol at them smoking shisha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harpoon)
    I just can't imagine the BBC letting 3 of their top presenters wander around Iraq in "ordinary cars" due to the still dangerous situation there.
    yeah, so where else could they be?..i mean it looks like Iraq to me..not sure why they'll lie for a special like this....
    but i see your point..

ReputationRep:
    ouch, that must of hurt.

ReputationRep:
    Lolllll Burka's.

ReputationRep:
    you can see Jermeys belly in his costume. lolz

ReputationRep:
    There's gonna be some complaints about this :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CapsLocke)
    lol at them smoking shisha.
    I want one,

lool at the burkhas.

ReputationRep:
    Lol at the lamb head and testicles

Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.