?
Report 6 years ago
I wish I was Ryan Reynolds.
brushless-man
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I love top gear been watching it since ages even when it wasn't so popular however am i the only one who cringes when they try to hard to be funny (it seems overly rehearsed) in the past few series.
.Hannah
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hammond doesn't seem the same any more
S-man10
Badges: 18
Report 6 years ago
This series is getting a bit tedious and predictable. It seems the format is one power test, and one long segment of them doing something together. The chinese test was good so far. Other than that, I was a bit 'meh' over the others tbh
thomasp
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Even though it was rather obvious what was going to happen when the engine was left inside that Focus (the one that ended up on its roof), I still actually laughed out loud when it crashed. And then at Hammond's attempt to edit it out.
S-man10
Report 6 years ago
Looks like everyone is bored of this
bethany a smith
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm not bored. In fact I enjoy how we have at least one car program which is'nt all about good milage and engine power but also has a group of three middle-aged men all going through what can only be assumed to be a mid-life crisis together.
LETSJaM
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Already Joined.

LOVE JEZZA AND TOP GEAR!

New Series! YAY!

<3 x
S-man10
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by LETSJaM)
Already Joined. LOVE JEZZA AND TOP GEAR! New Series! YAY! <3 x
/late

<3 xxoxoxo
secretmessages
Badges: 14
Report 6 years ago
Quite liked this week's episode :yes:

:teehee:
Susanoo
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago

Kimi :coma::coma::coma:
Snagprophet
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Last week's was quite good, I liked the cars. But I do feel it's getting boring now. The Ryan Reynolds episode was good though.

Edit: I take back everything I said. Last episode was absolutely amazing, the race, Chris Even's Ferrari and Slash playing out the show. So amazing.
AlexInWonderland
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Last night's was an amazing episode
CB91
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
A bit of a bump, but did any see the new episode?

I thought it was a very good episode tbh. Hammond and May did the serious segments (and that Pagani :coma:) whilst Clarkson was at his best with the P45. I haven't laughed so much in ages.

I can't wait for some of the stuff coming up in the series as well. Hamilton on the show, a trip to America, a trip to the source of the River Nile and a race. Can't wait. :teeth:
AlexInWonderland
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The P45 was brilliant!

This series is looking good, can't wait to see Hamilton on again
CB91
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by AlexInWonderland)
The P45 was brilliant!

This series is looking good, can't wait to see Hamilton on again
I was laughing so much when the steering kept scaring the life out of him. And in the library and petrol station. :rofl2:

The Dragon's Den bit was pretty cool as well.
Gallifreyan95
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The P45 - what a absolute hoot!

And the Dragons Den bit! "You mentioned your arms were wet but never said how". "Because they have water on them" Clarkson you genius!
Champagne Supernova
Badges: 20
Report 5 years ago
It's what I expected from an opening, which is pleasing. The rest of the series looks great though, glad to see the return of what seems like Hammond/May/train vs Jeremy/car. The icy track though - wish they got the Stig to set a lap, for comparison! :p:
Stephan89
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Watching that P45 bit was the most I've laughed in a long while. Can't wait to see what the rest of the season holds.
Olie
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Stephan89)
Watching that P45 bit was the most I've laughed in a long while. Can't wait to see what the rest of the season holds.
Long time since I've laughed that much at top gear (last few series have bee pretty crap), one of the most ridiculous and funny things they've done, my favourite bits were when he took it in the british library and in the theatre, "Not a single gay man on that stage" :rofl:

I have quite high hopes for the rest of the series and its good to see they're doing another car vs public transport one, cause I always enjoyed them
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (133)
18.4%
No (439)
60.72%
Not really bothered about them (151)
20.89%

Watched Threads