The Student Room Group

Leeds BA Social Science Applicants 2012

Anyone applied for this? I just heard two days ago i've got an interview in March. Anyone been to an interview yet? Any idea what you want to do after the foundation year?
Reply 1
Hi, I'm about to change my sociology application to the social science because i don't have my maths GCSE and i'm unsure whether to go for Law instead.
I'm worried the foundation year will be full of mature students, I am only 18 you see!
Let us know how the interview goes :smile:
Reply 2
Hello
I am applying for the same course and wanted to know what the interview was like? Also the appliaction process i just summitted mine through ucas. Also did both of you get a place?
are you guys international students? I got good gcse 5A,7A* and a couple random language qualifications but i really screwed up my A levels by taking subjects that i wasn't really interested in and having family bereavement during my June AS exam season.i want to do BA International Relations and received a standard offer of AAB at Alevels from Leeds U but i rejected it because i know it's very unlikely that i will get those grades. After sitting my exams, i reckon i won't even be able to get into my insurance choice that asking for BBB. So i have been looking at university that accept points but their choice of modules are very restricted.... Do you guys know are there any similar foundation course at other university? There seems to be a lack of information about these and a lot of universities only offer them to international students !! Would you say that i should just go to an average uni like Nottingham Trent or do a foundation course at a better Uni like Leeds??
Reply 4
Any one i apllied to this course? or have applied before,.I recently just got invited to the interview anyone who have done it before please help me.What questions do they ask me? what happens on the interview?
Thank you!!

!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending