Turn on thread page Beta

no sex before marriage - how far to go? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pretty Boy)
    I've got like 3 +reps (not that I'm bothered by reps, but I find the comments entertaining) from this thread.

So I guess there are alot of people who agree but are too afraid to say it.
    Or there are just 3 people who agree but are too afraid to say it. Unless you class 3 as a lot.

ReputationRep:
    If your truly not embarrassed and think its an ok thing to do. Then just admit
    you've done it.

I dont care if you have or not, but I BET you dont admit it.
    I don't generally discuss my sex life with people, but yes, I have swallowed a guy's semen....:confused:

What's so very bad about that? I respect myself, I respect other people, I don't sleep around in any way, shape or form. I hardly think I could be called sluttish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by munchkin18)
    what does that mean? (i'm new) i'm not saying i agree/disagree with you, i'm just saying that youre entitled to your opinion.
    Go to where it says 'User CP' and it'll give you information on whether people agree/disagree with what you say.

The poor people on here are having to post as 'anonymous' just cos their views dont correlate with the majority.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hitmanuk2k)
    Oh, it wasn't me. I mean these 3 guys, they almost got run over. All because of some stupid fight over some female. Clearly they should of employeed Pretty Boys attitudes and we wouldn't have these problems in the world.

JOKE!
    hehe it's getting a little personal. frankly, i think the whole of leeds is like that, especially on a weekend. i'm not a fan of the er...locals who inhabit the headingley pubs. but i bet youre going to tell me that the three guys were students.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apricot Fairy)
    I don't generally discuss my sex life with people, but yes, I have swallowed a guy's semen....:confused:
    Smh

ReputationRep:
    Ull never know if ure true motivations are fuelled by lust before u get married...

ReputationRep:
    Smh
    What does that mean?

ReputationRep:
    Go to where it says 'User CP' and it'll give you information on whether people agree/disagree with what you say.

The poor people on here are having to post as 'anonymous' just cos their views dont correlate with the majority.
    I think you can still rep an anonymous user.

ReputationRep:
    I've done it but only to my current bf who I've been with for almost 2 years and I love him to bits. Some people enjoy giving pleasure to people they love - making someone feel so amazing is fantastic
    Would you expect a girl to disrespect you if you gave her head?
    Or would you never give her head? Do you never want someone to do it to you?
    I have a friend like that actually (female), she has a very low sex drive and it really affects her relationship and frustrates her

ReputationRep:
    I think you can still rep an anonymous user.
    how do you rep people?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amie)
    Or there are just 3 people who agree but are too afraid to say it. Unless you class 3 as a lot.

I'm comparing it with the one who bad repped me with the comment

'idiot'

which I admittedly find funny.

*waits for apricot fairy to bad rep me now...again*

ReputationRep:
    hehe it's getting a little personal. frankly, i think the whole of leeds is like that, especially on a weekend. i'm not a fan of the er...locals who inhabit the headingley pubs. but i bet youre going to tell me that the three guys were students.
    Well one would assume they were students yes.

ReputationRep:
    What does that mean?
    Smh = shakin my head

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wendizzle22)
    I've done it but only to my current bf who I've been with for almost 2 years and I love him to bits. Some people enjoy giving pleasure to people they love - making someone feel so amazing is fantastic
    Would you expect a girl to disrespect you if you gave her head?
    Or would you never give her head? Do you never want someone to do it to you?
    I have a friend like that actually (female), she has a very low sex drive and it really affects her relationship and frustrates her
    Put it this way, I wouldnt do it unless I was very drunk

ReputationRep:
    I think it may be a consequence of studying social anthropology and so on but I don't attach any moral value to any of my sexual practices. The way I see it, these morals serve quite a few practical purposes: they make sure that there's no confusion over a child's parentage, and curtail the risk of diseases etc but I don't understand how with so much education out there, intelligent people would attach so much symbolic meaning to a natural physical action. I don't mean to get into an argument with any of you or shock you but there is a tribe out there that believes that boys don't become men until they have ingested enough semen. And you can't just say "oh they must be immoral/gay then" because the reality is that they just have a different set of morals, adapted to their own situations. Now I'm not saying that everyone should live on a diet of spunk. But I'm not going to make any moral judgements if you do or choose not to. Live and let live, I say.

ReputationRep:
    Put it this way, I wouldnt do it unless I was very drunk
    Really? You're missing out.

ReputationRep:
    how do you rep people?
    click on the scales icon in their post and work it from there!

ReputationRep:
    I'm comparing it with the one who bad repped me with the comment

'idiot'

which I admittedly find funny.

*waits for apricot fairy to bad rep me now...again*
    To be fair, you should really be comparing all the people in this thread who agree or disagree, as well as all the people who've repped you to agree or disagree. Don't you agree? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naelse)
    I think it may be a consequence of studying social anthropology and so on but I don't attach any moral value to any of my sexual practices. The way I see it, these morals serve quite a few practical purposes: they make sure that there's no confusion over a child's parentage, and curtail the risk of diseases etc but I don't understand how with so much education out there, intelligent people would attach so much symbolic meaning to a natural physical action. I don't mean to get into an argument with any of you or shock you but there is a tribe out there that believes that boys don't become men until they have ingested enough semen. And you can't just say "oh they must be immoral/gay then" because the reality is that they just have a different set of morals, adapted to their own situations. Now I'm not saying that everyone should live on a diet of spunk. But I'm not going to make any moral judgements if you do or choose not to. Live and let live, I say.
    I'm not in a feckin tribe!

ReputationRep:
    Smh = shakin my head
    Oh, that was deep and meaningful. ***** you.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 22, 2006
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.