no sex before marriage - how far to go? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Pretty Boy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by amie)
To be fair, you should really be comparing all the people in this thread who agree or disagree, as well as all the people who've repped you to agree or disagree. Don't you agree? :p:
No, cos anyone that has expressed a view vaguely similar to mine gets absolutely **** upon by the likes of Apricot and Becca.

Plus, its more of a male view (generally) whereas there are more females on this thread.
Apricot Fairy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Pretty Boy)
Put it this way, I wouldnt do it unless I was very drunk
How are you ever going to give anyone any kind of sexual pleasure? Tbh, I think you're a freak.
munchkin18
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
click on the scales icon in their post and work it from there!
hmmm...is that a hint?! :p: figured it, thank you! x
Pretty Boy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Apricot Fairy)
How are you ever going to give anyone any kind of sexual pleasure? Tbh, I think you're a freak.
I'm startin to think you're a freak - in the American sense
Apricot Fairy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
No, cos anyone that has expressed a view vaguely similar to mine gets absolutely **** upon by the likes of Apricot and Becca.

Plus, its more of a male view (generally) whereas there are more females on this thread.
I can't say I know any other guys who say they disapprove of a girl swallowing their semen...
hitmanuk2k
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
How many women you been with Pretty Boy?
wendizzle22
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Oh poo, I've always beleived most males like getting and giving oral. At least I hope they do if I ever (tragically) split up with my boyfriend!
I reckon when you fall in love you'll want to pleasure them as much as possible, as it's natural to feel this way what with all those lovely chemicals rushing around.
munchkin18
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I can't say I know any other guys who say they disapprove of a girl swallowing their semen...
i have to say, i don't know any guys who disapprove, but i know so many girls who don't, and never would do it. it just comes down to what one feels comfortable with. surely that's all that's important?
Pretty Boy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by munchkin18)
i have to say, i don't know any guys who disapprove, but i know so many girls who don't, and never would do it. it just comes down to what one feels comfortable with. surely that's all that's important?
see, thats the type of girl I like.
Apricot Fairy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Well I guess we'll soon find out. Just made a poll.
Pretty Boy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by hitmanuk2k)
How many women you been with Pretty Boy?
A gentleman never tells, but i've had my fair share over the past few years
munchkin18
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
see, thats the type of girl I like.
hmm, thanks!
wendizzle22
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Methinks thou hast been a gentleman of the cloth in ye past life, sir.
Pretty Boy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by wendizzle22)
Methinks thou hast been a gentleman of the cloth in ye past life, sir.
hahaha, nah, you'd love me
Zthavan
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Reading through this thread i totally agree with apricot fairy and amie. What is significant, is the relationship you have with your partner currently, previous relationship should be forgotten and dismissed. You should not allow a partner's past relationship to demean you current relationship, otherwise it would signify that you do not truly love your partner, and as a result you will always be susceptible when you attain another partner. In other words, you will always be dubious, sure not every relationship is perfect. The point that i emphasize here is that previous relationship of a partner should not be taken into account, because it would be rather difficult for you to seek happiness.
minimo
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
This thread is mighty amusing.
wendizzle22
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
A gentleman never tells, but i've had my fair share over the past few years
Did they come back for more? Intriguing, though I guess younger girls aren't so bothered about receiving oral til later when they experience really good sex. May I ask your age? (I'm 19 btw)
hitmanuk2k
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Zthavan)
The point that i emphasize here is that previous relationship of a partner should not be taken into account, because it would be rather difficult for you to seek happiness.
You still can't tell me you never think about it though? I think it would be unnatural not to give a **** about your girl being with someone else.
wendizzle22
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I like to know as much as possible about my boyfriend's previous relationships, but I can honestly say what he did sexually with other people doesn't bother me, as long as he's free from STIs. Mainly I like to know things that could affect our relationship such as his behaviour and feelings in past relationships.
Zthavan
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by hitmanuk2k)
You still can't tell me you never think about it though? I think it would be unnatural not to give a **** about your girl being with someone else.
well of course it is only natural to think about these thoughts, because no one is perfect. But you should not allow that thought to hinder your current relationship, do not allow that to peneterate your feelings. What excatly is the purpose of reverting to the past? Nothing. This girl may love you, and allowing her past actions to distort your thinking can only cause blemish. Besides, nearly every girl has had a preceding relationship, does that mean you will dismiss solely on the bases she had a relationship with someone else. Past is past, if you dwell on the past then you will never achieve true happiness.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (16)
32.65%
No - I got the required grades (27)
55.1%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (6)
12.24%

Watched Threads