should i be worried? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
hey, i'm in a long distance relationship with a guy, who i was friends with for months before we went out.. now he hasn't got in contact with me for nearly 4 days.. i don't want to be the clingy type but this does sound a little excessive...he was on msn but his status was set to away so i don't think he was there but i left quite a few messages for him and also emailed him.. - bear in mind we haven't argued and i don't think there's really been anything to precipitate this situation .. oh and also he can't really text me as i've got his phone.. feedback please
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
it's only four days,he might be extra busy and hasn't had the time to get in touch.so don't worry
*~vicki~*
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i agree with Shylock.... i wouldnt worry too much. Especially as you have his phone. He'll soon get in contact.
Instínct
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
bear in mind we haven't argued and i don't think there's really been anything to precipitate this situation .. oh and also he can't really text me as i've got his phone
You've answered you're own question there, give him some time to get in touch before you worry.

x
mrteacher
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
4 days is a lot of time am sorry. thats 96 whole hours. call his friends or his parents
ladygrey
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
well, how often do you usually talk? that should be a good indicator. If you usually talk every day or every other day, then yes, something might be off. but if you have on occasion gone 3,4,5 days... then it might be as shylock etc said.
hitmanuk2k
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
4 days is too long. Nothing else to add on the matter.
La Trampa
  • CV Helper
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
some guys like space,you never know,if after one and a half weeks or you don't hear from him in a week,then you can call up and ask how he's doing and ask everything's ok and why he hasn't been in touch coz you've been worried.
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Sorry, but if a guy really likes a girl, wheather he likes his space or not he would be in touch. Even if it were a quick one sentence email. Sorry, but yes he may be busy but if he really cared for you and really liked you he would be in touch.
smoomoo
Report 12 years ago
eek! me and my boyfriend talk on the phone about 7 times a day and talk on msn in the evening, which is just normal for us. 4 days seems like a huge amount, how often do you usually talk?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (48)
18.11%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (107)
40.38%
Nope, not that interesting (110)
41.51%

Watched Threads