The Student Room Group
Reply 1
hmmm, either that or you're sickeningly butters and he doesn't where to put himself....probably the former tho
Reply 2
Yip it definetly is.
Reply 3
oui oui.

i guess. could be that you let out some sort of chemical to make him act like an ass though... or maybe, if you are with a friend, it is because he likes them.. :O

HEY.
ALL YOU PEOPLE who are posting threads about 'does he likes me?! OMFG!!', here is some advice:
stop being so bloody shy, and just ask if they like you, for the LOVE of god.
we are not, i repeat, NOT going to know if some bloke likes you because we are all a bunch of strangers who know neither yourself or the person who you think may be interested in you.

GG

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: :tsr2:
Reply 4
I think you just have an over powering smell which is making him go all flustered.
pumpkin7

HEY.
ALL YOU PEOPLE who are posting threads about 'does he likes me?! OMFG!!', here is some advice:
stop being so bloody shy, and just ask if they like you, for the LOVE of god.
we are not, i repeat, NOT going to know if some bloke likes you because we are all a bunch of strangers who know neither yourself or the person who you think may be interested in you.

GG

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: :tsr2:

easier said than done! It's easier if you don't know the person or not in the same lectures with them etc, then why not

i find that if i like someone and i have a feeling they might like me too there is no way i would actually say anything especially if i was friends with them! This probably sounds quite bad, but i base pride above anything else!
Reply 6
ok then.

get a friend to ask them.