Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Its a group of 6 project anyway.......

All I want to do is to get the A grade, and just leave the damn thing.

I HATE ECONOMICS !!!
    Dear me, here our friendship ends, I like economics too much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    You express yourself well
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    Maths Coursework for A-Level? :confused:

On both OCR and AQA you don't do maths coursework...
    Yeah I have coursework (on AQA A). I did M1 and S1 coursework and got S2 coursework to do. It counts for 20% of the module I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    Dear me, here our friendship ends, I like economics too much
    Trust me, with the teachers I have, NOBODY will like Economics.

Physics and Maths are the best, definitely, and computing is alright as well.......

Next year: Maths, Physics, Computing, Further Maths to A2.

NO ECONOMICS OR GENERAL STUDIES.

ReputationRep:
    Pah, panic not. I always leave things 'till last minute, actually I should really be working too...hmmm *strokes goatie*. Ah well, I daresay it'll get done. *squints*

As for advice, get on with your biggest/first due work before the others and even if it's in between chatting on here, get the basic outline/draft written up on word. Then force yourself off the net and concentrate.

What pieces specifically have you got to do? With coursework (what subjects?) try and find yourself a markscheme (if you don't have one the internet may provide) and note what you have and haven't done.
    Then obviously you need to get on and fill in the gaps.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I have coursework (on AQA A). I did M1 and S1 coursework and got S2 coursework to do. It counts for 20% of the module I think.
    Ahh right, I do AQA B.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    hmmm *strokes goatie*.
    MEGAN HAS A GOATEE?!?!

ReputationRep:
    MEGAN HAS A GOATEE?!?!
    Yes indeed, and a rather fine specimen it is too. Extreemely useful for pondering and deep, philosophical moments.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    Yes indeed, and a rather fine specimen it is too. Extreemely useful for pondering and deep, philosophical moments.
    <shudders>

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.