Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
? Anon please.
oElectronic
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Well it kinda is, yes. I think the average is between 5 inches and 5.5 or something?
But then again I just checked wikipedia and it said the mean penis length is between 5.1 and 5.9 inches.

But regardless, you shouldn't be worried about it anyway. Size isn't everything, and if a girl comments on your size about it 'being too small' then she either isn't the one for you or is a bit of a...cow.
singerpianist
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Not unusually small, no, but maybe ever so slightly. I can't speak on behalf of all girls, of course, but I don't think I'd be at all alone in saying I don't think size matters. It's more about what you can do with it
Jessticles
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm not going to lie to you. It's smaller than average. Average is, I believe, 6 inches erect.

But here's the thing: it doesn't matter. I know guys honestly never believe this, but it doesn't. as long as you're not dealing with two inches, she'll be able to feel it, and after a certain point, it becomes painful. Most of the nerve endings are in the first few centimetres of the vagina anyway, and in any case... girth is infinitely better to pleasure a woman with than length.

If it's your girlfriend you're with and you're comfortable saying this to her, then I'd also suggest she try doing Kegel exercises. She'll be able to feel it more. I cannot give sex tips on this forum, so I'll just say this: certain positions will help more in making it feel 'deeper' for her. You can look that up for yourself!
cheekymon999
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yes.
Jessica20
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yes, but dont worry about it. As long as its hard thats all that matters. For me, hung guys just get me 'there' faster, thats the only difference.
boba
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I don't think I've ever measured someones penis so I wouldn't even know it was 4.5 inches. I have no idea what I would think I can't even picture how big that is.
Anonymous #2
Report 7 years ago
It's a tad on the small side, but if it's chunky then it's not so bad :O My BF is only average but cos I'm quite small, it's long enough for me and in some positions he can go too deep!!!!!!!!!!!
ihateocr
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Think of girls breast sizes, they have varying sizes, although generally speaing larger breasts are more attractive, lots of girls with smaller breasts are still very appealing.
nin
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It is small yes but I've had sex with someone who's penis was about that size and he was the best I've ever had. Just depends how you use it!
Walter Ego
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
http://mynation.net/pics-view/length.jpg
Kage
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It depends where that chart was taken though really. Average is around 6 inches. But different sites tell you different things, from 5.5 to 6.

It isn't all about the size though. Guys will joke about it, but like Jessticles said, the nerve endings in the vagina are quite close to the opening.
Different positions can increase the amount you can go in, and will also increase pleasure as well.
Plus Anonymous poster 2 stated that even an average size can be too big for some girls.

As also mentioned, it really is not just about the length, its the girth too. You could have a 7-8 inch penis, but if you haven't got any thickness to back it up, it's not going to do much in terms of pleasure.

You will be alright anyway. Don't go with averages. You are you, and that is what you have been given. A girl shouldn't judge you for it.
Aisha~~
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Source on that data? Can't really believe I'm as lucky as this makes out.

Anyway, most of this comforting about size probably won't help. Yes, size matters, but you only need so much to hit various spots. 4.5 is fine for that. But a lot of guys just like the feeling of power you get from being hung. It's the same for guys that want to get built, it just gives you an uncompromised feeling of power, masculinity, etc. I mean most guys would probably give their left leg for a 10 incher, it wouldn't even matter in their mind that it would give endless grief for their partners. It's all psychological. Deal with that first, before you worry about any womans pleasure.
Kage
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Aisha~~)
Source on that data? Can't really believe I'm as lucky as this makes out.

Anyway, most of this comforting about size probably won't help. Yes, size matters, but you only need so much to hit various spots. 4.5 is fine for that. But a lot of guys just like the feeling of power you get from being hung. It's the same for guys that want to get built, it just gives you an uncompromised feeling of power, masculinity, etc. I mean most guys would probably give their left leg for a 10 incher, it wouldn't even matter in their mind that it would give endless grief for their partners. It's all psychological. Deal with that first, before you worry about any womans pleasure.
True, as if that site is true, I'm in quite a small percentage bracket, and I know thats false.
But yeah, you are right in saying most of it is a phycological thing. The knowing.
NuclearFusion
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
4.5 inches is a bit smaller than average for length, but to be honest, girth is more important than length in terms of enjoyment during intercourse.
navarre
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yes, I'm 5.5 inches and 4.5 is definetly small.
Freak Out
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yeah but not 'omg what is that' level of small
Legend Kaze
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
ahhhhhhh little tingss!!!!!!!!!!
Aspyre
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If girth is more important than what would you say average or good size girth is?

My girth is 13.5cm or 5.5 inches......?

Is the toilet roll trick a good measure of good or bad girth, i.e if it don't fit through when errect your pretty good.

Quick question though with oral sex if you have big girth it might make oral sex a bit hard or would be more uncomfortable?
Aisha~~
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Aspyre)
If girth is more important than what would you say average or good size girth is?

My girth is 13.5cm or 5.5 inches......?

Is the toilet roll trick a good measure of good or bad girth, i.e if it don't fit through when errect your pretty good.

Quick question though with oral sex if you have big girth it might make oral sex a bit hard or would be more uncomfortable?
Thicker than the vast majority. Depends on the girl, some couldn't do much, others might be fine.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (51)
22.57%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (77)
34.07%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (47)
20.8%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (19)
8.41%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (32)
14.16%

Watched Threads

Latest