The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It's lower than average-i think the average is around 5.1 to 5.8 inches, so you're not far off. If its making you self conscious I wouldn't worry too much-for example since I'm female, I have a very flat chest so i was always worried my future boyfriends wouldn't like me for them, but i've had loads of past boyfriends who have loved them. Its just a matter of finding someone who either 1, doesn't care about it or 2, likes it the way it is!
You realise the thread is 5 years old
Anyway OPs d1ck must have grown a bit know also
I am a 35 year old virgin coz I have been SO SO WORRIED about my size thinking that it is too small. And have now been reading these columns and now don't feel too bad if what you are all saying is true in OK. My size is 8 inches long and 7 inches around. I have now gained a little more confidence and will hopefully lose my V soon as I would really like to have some children.
I honestly think what you typed is an absolute load of malarky. Obviously anybody would know a **** 7 inches around and 8 long is huge. Matter of fact it's almost to the point of you might not please a girl cause it will tear the hell out of her vagina.
4.5 inches is exactly the length or height of an iPhone 4 lol.
Average penis length is actually 5.16(ish) inches, or 13.12 cm.
I was hesitant at first to order these. After taking 1 pills a day in less than one week I was having my penis enlarge, harder, longer lasting erections. My biggest problem was finishing too fast, and …”i still met doc itua herbs ”. has made it easier for me to
Is that good
Ok, I was looking at mens
No, of course not.

I'm at a good 3 inches (solid) and I please many women (and men)

Thanks,
Keith Weed :colonhash:
Depends on the size of the other person. Midgets love it, every time.
yes very small
yes
Reply 53
Wow
(edited 4 years ago)
It is..coz mine is around 5 inch erect(measured using a ruler against my pelvic bone to its tip)
It is..coz mine is around 5 inch erect(measured using a ruler against my pelvic bone to its tip)
Reply 56
Flaccid can be deceiving especially if you’re at school or somewhere you know people may see it... try the helicopter in a stall prior to whipping it out at the urinal. Centrifugal force will fill it with blood making it appear larger and chunckier 😉
8 can be worked easily if your gentle /careful.... big girls you can go at it straight off the bat. When you get to 10 is when you’re going to struggle
Original post by Anonymous
I honestly think what you typed is an absolute load of malarky. Obviously anybody would know a **** 7 inches around and 8 long is huge. Matter of fact it's almost to the point of you might not please a girl cause it will tear the hell out of her vagina.
I'm about 8 inches and very thick. I've never had any girl tell me my **** was small. A couple of them said it could be painful. Nobody wants to hurt their girls pussy. You want nothing more than to give them intense pleasure.
I've actually been with plenty of girls and never had any complaints aside from the weird silence of not being what they expected initially, but after foreplay, oral and having gotten them heated up they looked passed it...when it was all said and done they enjoyed the encounter as they reached their peak and climaxed....not to mention we became fwb....I guess maybe I'm just thinking a lil too much into it...i guess that just the thought of being in a long term relationship I really wouldn't want to disappoint her

Latest