What do you look for in a bf/gf? Watch

NileDelta
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Someone you have most things in common with or someone you've got nothing in common with?
Mark S
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Why would i want to go out with someone that doesnt like rammstein, paintballing, getting drunk a lot or playing medievil fantasy games?

They'd have to be somethig in common, usually personalities
NileDelta
Rep:
?
Me I look for someone that doesn't like the same things I do, maybe that why I get hurt?
Mark S
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Muse)
Me I look for someone that doesn't like the same things I do, maybe that why I get hurt?
You probably get hurt either because of their personality traits or because of life (people get bored of you sometimes and move on to someone else)
NileDelta
Rep:
?
(Original post by Markus)
You probably get hurt either because of their personality traits or because of life (people get bored of you sometimes and move on to someone else)
Yeah maybe.
rosetinted
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
See this thread..started 9 hours ago on exactly the same subject. It's only on the 2nd page of the forum for god's sake! Search first.
NileDelta
Rep:
?
(Original post by rosetinted)
See this thread..started 9 hours ago on exactly the same subject. It's only on the 2nd page of the forum for god's sake! Search first.
Sorry, no need to get mad with me.
Mark S
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yet, it isnt exactly the same subject because this post concentrated on having things in common, rather than 'what do you look for in a'.... general thread.
NileDelta
Rep:
?
(Original post by Markus)
Yet, it isnt exactly the same subject because this post concentrated on having things in common, rather than 'what do you look for in a'.... general thread.
After reading that, your so right.
rosetinted
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Surely this could have been added to the other thread though. I don't see the point in starting another thread, with the exact same title for a minutely different twist on the question. Well whatever I'm not a mod but I think others would agree.
Mark S
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Surely this could have been added to the other thread though. I don't see the point in starting another thread, with the exact same title for a minutely different twist on the question. Well whatever I'm not a mod but I think others would agree.
Why the hell isnt there any point? Its a completely different thread asking completely different things. This thread is solely about things in common and the other one is more general.
speedstacker
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i like someone who has comon thing as me.
pumpkin7
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
someone who i get on with and makes me feel uber special whey.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (64)
29.63%
No - I got the required grades (123)
56.94%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (29)
13.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise