The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
W.A.S Hewins
You're jealous...Is she better looking than you?

Oh yes i'm sooooooooooo jealous! I have more GCSEs & A-levels than her and im going to uni! And again you still have no idea what I look like! But yeah she probably is better looking than me, who gives a?
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Urgh, Charlotte Church is so vile :mad:
Reply 42
Eeyore
Urgh, Charlotte Church is so vile :mad:

I agree! It has been rather amusing to witness her teenage rebellion through the media though!
Reply 43
gemma1811
Oh yes i'm sooooooooooo jealous! I have more GCSEs & A-levels than her and im going to uni! And again you still have no idea what I look like! But yeah she probably is better looking than me, who gives a?

But judging by the posts left by you and your femmy mates, she beats the lot of you for brains as well as looks...
Reply 44
Charlotte Church is FAT :biggrin: And who gives a f#$% *beep* about her or Exeter OR St.Andrews. F#$% the high class! F$%^ the war f&^$^ the norm!

(Rage against the machine rocks)
Reply 45
Tristessa
Charlotte Church is FAT :biggrin: And who gives a f#$% *beep* about her or Exeter OR St.Andrews. F#$% the high class! F$%^ the war f&^$^ the norm!

(Rage against the machine rocks)

You fight the power brother.

Rage against the machine don't rock anymore, they split up.

This is an old thread.
Reply 46
Ollie
You fight the power brother.

Rage against the machine don't rock anymore, they split up.

This is an old thread.

thats wot u say bro, all u gotta do is PLAY the cds and they will always rock. Plus the members are active in various different bands. And so wot if this thread is old, isnt anymore :biggrin:

ps:kill charlotte church
Reply 47
Tristessa
thats wot u say bro, all u gotta do is PLAY the cds and they will always rock. Plus the members are active in various different bands. And so wot if this thread is old, isnt anymore :biggrin:

ps:kill charlotte church

Killing Miss Chursh would not rock, that illegal :tongue:.

I prefer Audioslave now that blokey is gone from rage.
Reply 48
the thing that annoys me is that she isn't even a natural singer! Apparntly she had a problem with her voice when she was younger and so went to a vocal coach, who improved her throat and speaking and decided to teach her how to sing! Grrr! really annoys me, as I know some real talented singers (&performers) out there who just haven't got the chance yet and with them it's natural talent!
Reply 49
deianra
I was going to go to the school that Charlotte Church went to for secondary school (Howell's, Cardiff). However, this would have only been if I got a scholarship as it was a selective independent (and discounting the fact that I moved over 100 miles away). When Wales still published league tables, Howells' was easily in the top 100 schools in England and Wales, showing their selective criteria is not to be laughed at.

Her A*s and As again prove this point, getting this even when she already had her singing career too. I don't particularly like Charlotte Church, but I hold no doubt that she is reasonably clever and hard working at least.

No idea about A-levels though, but I think she would be able to manage Russell Group.

It's true... I go to a school which belongs to the same trust as her school, and they published an article about how wonderful she was when she got her deal. damn annoying. I met someone from her school a few months ago, and she says that charlotte was really clever for the time that she was in school.. she also got drunk and tried to snog her *chuckle*
Reply 50
W.A.S Hewins
Wolf, well put, but aren't you just a little naive? Let me add that I'm not suggesting that Exeter or La Church would ever do anything improper, but university admissions have never purely been down to ability alone. But in any case, surely she's at least reasonably bright, and do Exeter or St. Andrews do music related courses, the more old-fashioned places often do...

Perhaps Pembroke?
why does anyone give two hoots about wat she ( church )is doing , has done or can do? especially since most of the posts explain how the hate her or dislike her. :tongue: im hoping to go 2 exeter, streatham campus to do biological and medicinal chemistry and was wondering if anyone else is going in september to do the same.
if so let me kno.
can anyone tell me if there are any breakdancing or gymnastics socs?
thnx x :rolleyes:
spideronline786
im hoping to go 2 exeter, streatham campus to do biological and medicinal chemistry and was wondering if anyone else is going in september to do the same.
if so let me kno.
can anyone tell me if there are any breakdancing or gymnastics socs?
thnx x :rolleyes:

one of the guys im living with next year does that (just finnished his first year) and he lived at st lukes....enjoyed it.

yeah theres a breakdancing soc that meets in the lower exam hall (basically just a big room) weekly and does random things around campus all the time....the gymnastics soc practice in st lukes and drink in Mary archers street.

love Katy ***
Reply 53
W.A.S Hewins
Why not? She has a huge private fortune, she is attractive in a slightly gross- across -the- kitchen -table- way, and she gives us a chance to find out more about Exeter and St A.

Hehe...

Much amusement...I was at a charity cricket match at Lords actually a couple of weeks ago and she was there (looking quite good actually), she had a go on the bucking bronco thing and fell off and showed everyone her pants....it put me off TBH, Big pants...it was a proper Brigit Jones moment...

Latest

Trending

Trending