Guys - respecting a woman Watch

Poll: Would you respect a girlfriend who gave you oral sex?
No, a decent woman wouldn't do it. (8)
25.81%
Yes, it's a normal part of sex. (23)
74.19%
This discussion is closed.
Pretty Boy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Apricot Fairy)
So you don't think your so-called "reality" might be sexist? Because the reality of Islam is pretty sexist, and that doesn't make it an illusion.

You don't wish it was different. You're quite happy to screw about and expect your girls to be as pure as the driven snow. Don't lie.

And yes, you're being incredibly offensive and you really should get a clue. Probably when you're 40 and single because no woman will come near you. You say a man has needs, so I predict that when you're 40 you will be regularly visiting a prostitute. Poetic justice, if you ask me.
No, my reality is REALITY. just not ur feminist reality.

I'm not lying, lol, its not like that. I do wish I wasnt bothered by it, but I am.

You're being offensive as far as I can see. You seem unable to cope with someone who has views very different to you.

And as for your predictions, I dont think so, Im a good person regardless of what u may say.
munchkin18
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Pretty Boy)
No Kizer, I dont think it does. Most girls are happy to get the guy they like so badly.

I think they may be a bit suspect if the guy has had over 30 sexual partners but in my experience they seem more forgiving.

some girls even think the guy must be popular if he has had that many partners.

Girls are more centred on the emotional thing/connection IMO
hmm, from the point of view of myself and some of my friends we would probs prefer someone with a bit of experience because of our lack of, but nothing too himbo-esque because how could we settle down with someone like that?
Apricot Fairy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by kizer)
Has PB ever said he would do that? As in a quote?
Yeah, unless he's edited it. Let me look.
kizer
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by kizer)
Well it seems you answered my question before I even asked it

But there are a couple of things that result from that

1) How do you class girls that don't like bad boys - as abnormal/weird? Or even bad themselves? Because if you do then you are not respecting other people's views for no reason other than your prejudice, which would explain why ApricotFairy takes such exception to you.

2) Would you give all girls you chatted up the clear indication you had been with lots of girls before? Would you ever not tell a girl this, win her trust and then use her having strong feelings for you to have sex with her, of whatever kind? If so then surely that would be unfair on the girl.
Relevant to discussion I'm sure you'd agree.
Inclination
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
It depends if she's in a relationship with me or not, and if she's normally a **** or not. I'd respect her if I loved her no matter what.
kizer
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I didnt say I'm quite happy to sleep around. Im sayin it happens when I'm drunk. I usually dont ever want to see the girl again. If I was fine with it, I wouldnt feel like that.

Good girls do like bad boys - thats how it works!
AF I found the quote. It's alcohol's fault apparently
munchkin18
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Ok, so we like bad boys, but we won't think they are boyfriend or husband material. In the same way that PB likes to get blow jobs and random drunken sex from "slutty" girls, but doesn't consider them to be girlfriend or wife material.

So.....the views of men and women are really not so very different then, are they?

Sure, every 15 year old girl wants to go out with a bad guy. But adult women go for the gentlemen every time, and PB is about as far removed as you can possibly get from a gentleman.
exactly, marriage is about the good guy
kizer
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by kizer)
Ok then, what's wrong with this argument against what you said above:

1) It is ok for guys to be promiscouous, so therefore it is ok for ALL guys to be promiscuous.

2) If all guys are promiscuous, by definition at least one girl is promiscuous (and obviously far, far more in reality)

3) Guys being promiscuous leads to girls being promiscuous which you don't like.

4) Therefore you shouldn't like promiscuous guys!

EDIT - to clarify by 'like' in line 4 I mean approve of/be one of.

PB it's been half an hour and you haven't replied to this, even when I quoted it again so you couldn't miss it.

Shall I take it there is nothing wrong with it?
Pretty Boy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by kizer)
Doesn't the fact you don't tell people you are trying to get with your views about women suggest there may be something offensive about them?
no, but they're views that guys dont normally express them and keep to themselves.
Apricot Fairy
Rep:
?
Im sayin it happens when I'm drunk. I usually dont ever want to see the girl again.
This is all I can find. Maybe it was in the other thread where he said he doesn't mind sleeping with girls who have done those things, but they're just not girlfriend material, so it's ok as long as he never has to see them again.

Trust me PB, nice girls do not go out with people like you.
Apricot Fairy
Rep:
?
(Original post by munchkin18)
exactly, marriage is about the good guy
And good guys do not behave like PB.....so I guess he's not going to end up witha good girl.
kizer
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I should probably change my name to 'invisible' because it looks like PB isn't going to respond to my argument and questions.

Shame, I thought we were getting somewhere
munchkin18
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
And good guys do not behave like PB.....so I guess he's not going to end up witha good girl.
hmm, i'm starting to think that. PB, i think you should become a good guy if you want to end up with a good girl
munchkin18
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by kizer)
I should probably change my name to 'invisible' because it looks like PB isn't going to respond to my argument and questions.

maybe it's cos he hasn't got a comeback? your arguments have floored him!
Apricot Fairy
Rep:
?
hmm, i'm starting to think that. PB, i think you should become a good guy if you want to end up with a good girl
He'd still have to find a good girl who is prepared to accept the things he's already done. If good girls are as unforgiving as he is, it looks like it's already too late.
Pretty Boy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I am a good guy, jeez. Theres no one more loyal than me in a relationship.

I pay for everything when we go out and I dont let anyone be nasty to her.

I just have my views on what I want a girl to be like. just like u have your views on guys.

Apricot attacks me like I've done something to her, I've never done anything except express my views.

Edit: an kizer gimme a second, im tryna to respond!!
Apricot Fairy
Rep:
?
(Original post by kizer)

He's probably busy with his postgraduate study.
kizer
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
He's probably busy with his postgraduate study.
Probably. Yet he still finds the time to respond to selected quotes of mine!
kizer
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I am a good guy, jeez. Theres no one more loyal than me in a relationship.

I pay for everything when we go out and I dont let anyone be nasty to her.

I just have my views on what I want a girl to be like. just like u have your views on guys.

Apricot attacks me like I've done something to her, I've never done anything except express my views.

Edit: an kizer gimme a second, im tryna to respond!!
Why would that make you a good guy?? Because women can't deal with the big bad world and need guys to pay for them and protect them from everything?

Oh and I'm looking forward to your replies
Pretty Boy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by kizer)
PB it's been half an hour and you haven't replied to this, even when I quoted it again so you couldn't miss it.

Shall I take it there is nothing wrong with it?
Yo, I dont like guys who 'use' girls. Like those who hang around a girl for weeks just to sleep with her and then leave her.

Thats a bit different to two drunk people going home etc...
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (208)
18.55%
No (681)
60.75%
Not really bothered about them (232)
20.7%

Watched Threads