Tall Girls and Short Guys! Watch

Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Ciara and Bow Wow! For Example, there is a 6 inch difference.

Are Girls affected by the height of a guy?
Sazarina88
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I am 6ft 2 so can't be too picky about the height of a boy. My current boyfriend is shorter than me but not too much. If I wear heels it is quite noticeable but who cares?! It is good sometimes to be different. I wouldn't go out with a boy considerable shorter than me. I think it all depends on your individual preferences and how you feel about height.

Sarah xx
icklehc
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
im the other way round. im 5ft 1 and my boyfriend is 6 foot. i love it tho i feel like hes protecting me or sumthing. i love tall guys but some girls like smaller guys. its just preference. theres nothin wrong with a tall girl being with a shorter guy. but i do know sum tall girls that worry about being with shorter guys. who cares i say. as long as ur happy!
tomorrows_apple
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Bah, well I'm a six foot girl and only go for taller guys. It's the first thing I notice, so that limits my options...
I have the little girl complex of wanting to feel small and protected once more, i imagine. :rolleyes:
Sorani
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm 5'8 and generally prefer guys to be taller than me, obviously there are a lot of guys taller than that so it wouldn't really be an issue but I think if I cared about a guy him being say...an inch or 2 smaller wouldn't overly bother me.
But I do have a thing about them being very visibly shorter than me.
Sheen
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by icklehc)
im the other way round. im 5ft 1 and my boyfriend is 6 foot. i love it tho i feel like hes protecting me or sumthing. i love tall guys but some girls like smaller guys. its just preference. theres nothin wrong with a tall girl being with a shorter guy. but i do know sum tall girls that worry about being with shorter guys. who cares i say. as long as ur happy!
but everyones used to seeing guys with girls shorter than them, its kinda to be exspected, but girls taller than their boyfriends not everyone is used to seeing that.
im taller than my b/f but only be like 3 inches so its not too bad.
grace
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i don't think i would like being taller than my bf. i think the best way to be is to be similar in height, with maybe 2-4 inches difference. although, currently, my bf is a whole foot taller than me (and i'm 5'8....never thought that would happen!..) and i have to say it feels really weird .
completely random
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I don't really care to be honest, although at 4' 11'' I was never going to find a guy shorter than me My boyfriend is 5' 7'' and he's perfect :love:
~Bambi~
Report 12 years ago
Yes as I am 5 foot 10 I deffinatly get put off by shorter guys
bluedreamer
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I’m almost 5’5” but if I’m wearing heals that's 4 more inches so he has to be taller than 5’9” and luckily he is
KerriT
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by bluedreamer)
I’m almost 5’5” but if I’m wearing heals that's 4 more inches so he has to be taller than 5’9” and luckily he is
Sounds like me except I'm a tiny bit taller, I'd hate to be taller, I think it's a biological protection thing or something, at 5'9" he'd be as tall as me, I always wear heels, and that is a minimum height I look for really, however nice the guy is I'm not attracted to them if they are shorter than 5'9", I can't help it!
lazza
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
as a 5'11er i wish short girls would stop stealing the tall guys
Elondra
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
It's sooo hard to find a guy taller than me. I've just given up on it
tomorrows_apple
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by lazza)
i wish short girls would stop stealing the tall guys
*nods*..
tothedisco
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm 5'5" which isn't small or tall for a girl but I like boys who are only a little taller than me. 5'7/8" is perfect.
hmon93
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
personality makes height meaningless
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1120)
78.93%
Leave (299)
21.07%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed