ReputationRep:
    Just a quick clarification needed here...

What do people see when this smilie is used across TSR:

:facepalm2:

(Named Facepalm 2)

ReputationRep:

Though admittedly it's not exactly clear

ReputationRep:
    Okay, then I think there might be something wrong...

This is what I get:

Name:  something-wrong.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  52.3 KB

Its a scaled down, cutdown version of the picture P_T just posted. Look at the outline of the smilie and the the man in the picture ffs :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Ah.

I see it now. When the large picture was posted I was expecting small unedited version of the image. I feel a little silly now.

Still looks a little, shall we say, rude.

(Original post by fairysdad)
    Ah.

I see it now. When the large picture was posted I was expecting small unedited version of the image. I feel a little silly now.

What does? :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fairysdad)
    Ah.

I suggest you consider the implications of :dice:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chrosson)
    Judging by the colour... :doctor:

ReputationRep:
    Or how many people think that :couchpotato: is dirty And if :emog: still had its original filename of 'stroke_pussy' then that one would be much more controversial as well.

I hold my hands up and admit I could have done a much better job with the resizing of the facepalm pic, but I'm a little worried by the number of users who make threads or comment in threads thinking it looks like a penis.

Not going to lie, I spent over a year thinking it was a penis or some sort of weird peeled banana (and I was pretty familiar with the Star Trek facepalm image).

ReputationRep:
    Or even -> :spank::surprise:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 28, 2012
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.