Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    the ministry of sound pump it up 'high energy' work out DVD??

ive been on weightwatchers website and the people on there think it is amazing, i want to buy it, im just not sure,

has anyone used it, i can't see to be able to do sit ups (not becuase im too fat) i don't know why really,

thought maybe a dance workout would be better

anyone??? is it worth it??

I use the normal, non-high energy one about three times a week and I love it. I have lost quite a lot of weight using this as part of a low fat diet. The music is kinda chavvy but overall it's the best exercise video I've used.

(By normal one I mean Dance Workout)

ReputationRep:
    cool but then again once i get used to it, i can put it on mute then play whatever music out of the stero,,

how much did you pay for it? i wanna find it cheaper then the normal 17.99

ReputationRep:
    cool but then again once i get used to it, i can put it on mute then play whatever music out of the stero,,

how much did you pay for it? i wanna find it cheaper then the normal 17.99

ReputationRep:
    Amazon.co.uk has it for around £7 or £5.40 on marketplace. Clicky

ReputationRep:
    I've got this one (the one I think Anon. is on about)...
    http://www.play.com/play247.asp?pa=s...2&title=509701

It's really really good...you don't have to do all the sections, just as long as you dot the warm up you can pick which workouts to do...some of them get quite tough but it's great fun!

If you want the High Energy one, got to play.com - no delivery charges AND a cheaper price! :p: They usually deliver in a few days aswell, it's brilliant.
    Here's the link...
    http://www.play.com/play247.asp?pa=s...2&title=820138

Hope that helps! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosetinted)
    Amazon.co.uk has it for around £7 or £5.40 on marketplace. Clicky
    I don't think that's the one she means...she wants the Hi-Energy workout which is newer that this one (but I have this one and it's great!) If she did want this one it would be better to get it from play.com because you don;t have to pay delivery charges, whearas with Amazon you do.

ReputationRep:
    cheers you lot ill defo go and get it lol fun fun fun

i did buy an excercise ball, i can't seem to be able to stay on it, keep falling off lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laursy)
    cheers you lot ill defo go and get it lol fun fun fun

i did buy an excercise ball, i can't seem to be able to stay on it, keep falling off lol
    If you do that exercise where you have to sit up straight and keep your feet off the floor trying to balance, that is apparently one of the best all-body exercises because it takes a lot of effort to keep balancing and uses all the major muscle groups!

ReputationRep:
    its the same stuff used for a bouncy-wee isn't it

i call them bouncy wee i think it is called a space hopper!!

i have an abdotrim as well, dunt have the room to use it also a gravity strider but it doesn't tire me out!!

ReputationRep:
    Well they have the newer one on amazon.co.uk for 11.20 (£12.43 with p&p)

Link

Play.com may well not charge postage but their price is higher overall...£14.99.

I've got no preference for one or the other, I use whichever is cheaper.

ReputationRep:
    i wouldn't bother with the Pacha one, it's crap!

ReputationRep:
    i thought this was a drugs thread.

ReputationRep:
    wow this sounds like a fab workout dvd, ive been trying to get fit doing various toning exercies and stretches like situps and squats and pushups, but its hard to stay motivated, this soudns well good having something to follow and all the reviews of it r ace!! ordered and on its way to me now :p:

ReputationRep:
    yea i got the original pump it up one and its fantastic, altho i can only use it twice a week cus it ends up killing my legs too much! lol
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    My sister has the "call on me" one, and it's done by the people in that song's video. There's an option to do their song workout along with them, or they do a slightly easier one. She loves it!

I get frustrated at the fact that when I'm almost dying of physical exhaustion (yes I'm very unfit), on the video they are there all still makeup-room fresh without an ounce of sweat on them!

ReputationRep:
    yea i noticed that too i reakon well almost definatly it is done in loads of takes cus they never get hot! and its a killer workout

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 22, 2006
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.