The Student Room Group
I use the normal, non-high energy one about three times a week and I love it. I have lost quite a lot of weight using this as part of a low fat diet. The music is kinda chavvy but overall it's the best exercise video I've used.
(By normal one I mean Dance Workout)
Reply 3
cool but then again once i get used to it, i can put it on mute then play whatever music out of the stero,,

how much did you pay for it? i wanna find it cheaper then the normal 17.99
Reply 4
cool but then again once i get used to it, i can put it on mute then play whatever music out of the stero,,

how much did you pay for it? i wanna find it cheaper then the normal 17.99
Reply 5
Amazon.co.uk has it for around £7 or £5.40 on marketplace. Clicky
I've got this one (the one I think Anon. is on about)...
http://www.play.com/play247.asp?pa=srmr&page=title&r=R2&title=509701

It's really really good...you don't have to do all the sections, just as long as you dot the warm up you can pick which workouts to do...some of them get quite tough but it's great fun!

If you want the High Energy one, got to play.com - no delivery charges AND a cheaper price! :p: They usually deliver in a few days aswell, it's brilliant.
Here's the link...
http://www.play.com/play247.asp?pa=srmr&page=title&r=R2&title=820138

Hope that helps! :p:
rosetinted
Amazon.co.uk has it for around £7 or £5.40 on marketplace. Clicky

I don't think that's the one she means...she wants the Hi-Energy workout which is newer that this one (but I have this one and it's great!) If she did want this one it would be better to get it from play.com because you don;t have to pay delivery charges, whearas with Amazon you do.
Reply 8
cheers you lot ill defo go and get it lol fun fun fun

i did buy an excercise ball, i can't seem to be able to stay on it, keep falling off lol
Laursy
cheers you lot ill defo go and get it lol fun fun fun

i did buy an excercise ball, i can't seem to be able to stay on it, keep falling off lol

If you do that exercise where you have to sit up straight and keep your feet off the floor trying to balance, that is apparently one of the best all-body exercises because it takes a lot of effort to keep balancing and uses all the major muscle groups!
Reply 10
its the same stuff used for a bouncy-wee isn't it

i call them bouncy wee i think it is called a space hopper!!

i have an abdotrim as well, dunt have the room to use it also a gravity strider but it doesn't tire me out!!
Well they have the newer one on amazon.co.uk for 11.20 (£12.43 with p&p)

Link

Play.com may well not charge postage but their price is higher overall...£14.99.

I've got no preference for one or the other, I use whichever is cheaper.
i wouldn't bother with the Pacha one, it's crap!
Reply 13
i thought this was a drugs thread.
Reply 14
wow this sounds like a fab workout dvd, ive been trying to get fit doing various toning exercies and stretches like situps and squats and pushups, but its hard to stay motivated, this soudns well good having something to follow and all the reviews of it r ace!! ordered and on its way to me now :p:
yea i got the original pump it up one and its fantastic, altho i can only use it twice a week cus it ends up killing my legs too much! lol
Reply 16
My sister has the "call on me" one, and it's done by the people in that song's video. There's an option to do their song workout along with them, or they do a slightly easier one. She loves it!
I get frustrated at the fact that when I'm almost dying of physical exhaustion (yes I'm very unfit), on the video they are there all still makeup-room fresh without an ounce of sweat on them!
yea i noticed that too i reakon well almost definatly it is done in loads of takes cus they never get hot! and its a killer workout

Latest

Trending

Trending