Love/Friendship Dilemma Watch

Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Just organise a night in with her, just the 2 of you and organise some soppy chick flick or whatever she likes and be flirty with her and tell her how much she means to you and that you love her to peices etc.. all the usual lines :p:
if you dont have the courage? get a bit drunk and tell her you;d love to take it further etc cos shes so amazing.
If your as close as you say, it could be very likely she feels the same about you and doesnt want to do anything ruin anything like yourself.
I mean remember, some of the best and strongest relationships are based on friendship first
completely random
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Some of the best relationships have come out of friendship, as I can testify personally. It can be so scary making that move, I was wayyyy too scared because of the amazing friendship we had which I thought I would lose if I went further. I was lucky - my now boyfriend (and still best friend) felt the same and while our relationship has its ups and downs, its pretty damn good. I think the best suggestion is the drunkeness-type situation. Go for it - you never know what will happen.
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
the drunken thing is just to keep a backdoor open and to make amends :p:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (84)
26.09%
No (238)
73.91%

Watched Threads