Huge tummy Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Even when I hardly eat anything my tummy always looks really huge and gross, I don't know what to do about it. I've tried drinking loads of water, but that doesn't work unless I drink about 5 litres, which isn't really very practical. Any ideas for making it smaller?
urz_4eva
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
didnt u say in the previous thread that u had good muscled up chest n abs?
high priestess fnord
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
im sure its not as bad as u think. my tummies my "problem area" too. have tried sit ups which do work but tbh i just got bored of doing them and gave up. i guess its just the eat sensibly and do exersizes that tone that specific area type thing. i did join a gym a while bac and they r rele good at giving u exersizes that are designed to work on a specific area.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
If you want something for nothing i don't know what to suggest.
mrteacher
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
have a colonic irrigation. it works wonder.
Spiral Architect
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Lots of running and situps. That should sort you out tubby.
Jenna999
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by urz_4eva)
didnt u say in the previous thread that u had good muscled up chest n abs?
how would you know when they are posting anonymously?
lukeyboy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
it depends, if it actually is "huge" or your just worried about having a little bump. sometimes your stomach swells as a lack of certain vitamins and minerals...... your description is way too vague, any girl i know could have said that and been twiglet thin,
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I really hate this. People who complain that they had large stomachs or are overweight, but then don't do any exercise about it and try to alter their diets.

If you really want to fix it then take a look at this: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...=fitness+plans
Anonymous #2
Report 12 years ago
I feel the same way about myself. im a pretty thin person to the point of severe underweightness in the past - tho im fairly stable now) but i do have a large stomach even at the lowest of weights. sometimes theres nowt u can do about it. after all it's natural for girls to carry any weight here. my advice is try not to worry about it it's prob not as big as u think and its not worth making yourself ill for
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
So build up muscle mass then! Girls looks good if they are healthy and toned and putting on muscle mass will put on a bit of weight without looking bad on you as muscle weighs more than fat.

Nobody likes a stick.
SciFi25
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by BlackHawk)
No body likes a stick.
Dam, if only I hadn't given out rep today you would be getting some. Guess I will just have to remember.
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago

Thanks SciFi!
Champagne-Dahling
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
corset.
Or you could use one of those "do it yourself" liposuction kits...(Punch hole in stomach, insert bendy straw, suck out fat, apply plaster.)
Anonymous #3
Report 12 years ago
If you have fat there's no point building muscle under it, get rid of the fat first. Run, swim - just do some exercise. Then sit-ups for toning.
Bis
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
run. drinking water won't melt fat.
SciFi25
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by BlackHawk)

Thanks SciFi!
I have repped now!! Thank you for saying that. Much appreciated, cos I find its true, none of the girls I like are sticks, they are all 'curvy' or 'womanly'. Mych better to cuddle!! lol!
Anonymous #4
Report 12 years ago
Most guys like bigger stomachs and think there "cute"
Bis
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
do they?
Clarence
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Why?????
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (76)
27.34%
No (202)
72.66%

Watched Threads