The Apprentice Watch

Christophicus
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
I really liked the show last time! Anyone watching it tonight?
BouncyB
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i will because ots addictive, but i also find it frustrating because sir Alan Sugar makes some well dodgy remarks, and is a cocky B******d.
~Bex~
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yeh I'll be watching it
ellewoods
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by BouncyB)
Alan Sugar makes some well dodgy remarks, and is a cocky B******d.
When your worth about 700m or whatever, you can get away with it!! :rolleyes:

I love this show. I will be watching avidly.
~Bex~
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
The only thing I don't like about the show is that IMO they don't seem to pick the best people who apply, they pick the one's who'll make good TV. I understand that it's a TV show so they want it to be entertaining, but I feel sorry for the better candidates who apply and get rejected in favour of the 'entertainers'
*lucy_lou*
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I love the apprentice, american and british. i'm absolutely gutted that im out tonite n so will miss it, anyone know when it will be repeated this week?? I got into it after being the MD of our schools Young Enterprise company - my first look at what running a business requires. It's addictive viewing!!!! *LOU*
Sheen
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
it seems like its a copy of dragons den on bbc2 hmm
~Bex~
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by *lucy_lou*)
I love the apprentice, american and british. i'm absolutely gutted that im out tonite n so will miss it, anyone know when it will be repeated this week?? I got into it after being the MD of our schools Young Enterprise company - my first look at what running a business requires. It's addictive viewing!!!! *LOU*
Its repeated on BBC3 on Saturday 7.45pm, and BBC2 on Tuesday 7.00pm
Sheen
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Sheen)
it seems like its a copy of dragons den on bbc2 hmm
oh wait i thought this was about the show that comes on channel 5 how stupid am i.
i think its call sell yourself, thats like a copy of dragons den :rolleyes:
Dimez
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Poor Ben, he got fired!
Cortez
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I watched it! Fantastic show. I loved the last series but i missed the first half of it so im making sure i watch all of this one.
Multiplexed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ben didn't deserve to go tbh. Imo, they shoulda got rid of that chinese fella cuz he never looked like he even did nuttin.
George Agdgdgwngo
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Did anyone else think they Syed's suggestion that the group should be called The A-Team was a bit cliched and childish, and that he was generally an arrogant T***?
Cellardore
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i can't believe ben went i thought he was nice guy. I do not like that syed guy at all. He's a back stabber and annoys the hell out of me. He always interupts and wants to push everyone else out the way which i think is rude.
sugardaddy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Cellardore)
i can't believe ben went i thought he was nice guy. I do not like that syed guy at all. He's a back stabber and annoys the hell out of me. He always interupts and wants to push everyone else out the way which i think is rude.
Further to what Bex mentioned above, Syed is this year's TV element. He will make it to the later weeks, but won't win. Then again, we know what we have been privileged with in the 1 hour, bearing in mind that the programme editors do not simply summarise, their job to create characters (as far as the early episodes go).

The young headhunter (Paul I think) looks like a good candidate for the ultimate post.

Good watching.
max_e_muscle
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Did anyone find this woman (Jo) annoying as hell already? I really hope she gets fired soon! http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/candidates/jo.shtml
Just her constant jumping up and down and weirdness and crying (about that women are more than sex, I mean wtf, nothing to cry about and in the next epidode she cries aswell according to the 'next weeks show' clip, ffs!!!)
MrColin
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
All the contestents are just like Alan Sugar

Annoying, UGLY, stupid and no humour of personality...

well perhaps the big dude with glasses that really took on selling fruit seemed quite cool other than that they were all so dull....
max_e_muscle
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by MrColin)
All the contestents are just like Alan Sugar

Annoying, UGLY, stupid and no humour of personality...

well perhaps the big dude with glasses that really took on selling fruit seemed quite cool other than that they were all so dull....
Actually Michelle is pretty fit to be honest, although she does sound a bit dumb lol
MrColin
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ashley710)
Actually Michelle is pretty fit to be honest, although she does sound a bit dumb lol
Ummm YOU are WRONG!

Isnt it strange how on American tv you have to be half pretty to get on. In the UK Apprentice you have to look like charlie dimmock! (jo)
~Bex~
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ashley710)
Did anyone find this woman (Jo) annoying as hell already? I really hope she gets fired soon! http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/candidates/jo.shtml
Just her constant jumping up and down and weirdness and crying (about that women are more than sex, I mean wtf, nothing to cry about and in the next epidode she cries aswell according to the 'next weeks show' clip, ffs!!!)

yeh, she is very annoying!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (22)
14.57%
Yes - a food allergy (14)
9.27%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (4)
2.65%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (6)
3.97%
No (105)
69.54%

Watched Threads