The Apprentice Watch

silence
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by davemarkey)
didn't that Jo lady work for Rover? - or something like that

and now there is going to be a 2nd hand car dealership thing, and Jo was about to be fired so she will be the next team leader

is it too predictable or fixed :rolleyes:
i remember seeing in the preview clips of next week's show (at the end of this week's one) that some customer was well pissed off with her or something odd. so anything could happen!
spacedonkey
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by davemarkey)
didn't that Jo lady work for Rover? - or something like that

and now there is going to be a 2nd hand car dealership thing, and Jo was about to be fired so she will be the next team leader

is it too predictable or fixed :rolleyes:
I'd be surprised if Jo is PM again next week, Rover experience or not, as there are still quite a few who haven't been PM yet: Ansell, Tuan, Sharon and Michelle. I'd have thought they'd pick from those rather than give Jo another go ...
beach surf babe
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I love this programme..can't believe how arrogant some of them are though. Very interesting stuff!
Champagne Breakfast
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
The British Apprentice is crap, and all the people on it are so annoying. It's also quite odd how the men all seem to be from ethnic minorities.. anyhow the USA version is far superior.
Milli
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by The Ace is Back)
The British Apprentice is crap, and all the people on it are so annoying. It's also quite odd how the men all seem to be from ethnic minorities.. anyhow the USA version is far superior.
How is that odd? :confused:
username9303
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Definitely, what are your views on the guys/girls on the USA one?
Champagne Breakfast
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Milli)
How is that odd? :confused:
How is it not odd? Maybe white men are crap at business. I just found it interesting to note that the men are almost all without fail ethnics, whereas the women are almost all white.

Also I hope that ugly woman who was 'team leader' a few times with the long curly hair has finally buggered off. She was both annoying and crap. Haven't seen the program in a while though.
Byronic
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Sugar made the wrong decision last night. Although they're all a bunch of idiots. If this is the crop of British business then dark times are ahead.
Champagne Breakfast
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by olliemccowan)
Definitely, what are your views on the guys/girls on the USA one?
Dunno, I only watched bits of the last one. But they're just generally cooler people, less annoying, and better suited to that kind of program, and to business in general.
Champagne Breakfast
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Is the funny one who was too sweet and timid to stand up for herself still there?
Champagne Breakfast
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Byronic)
Although they're all a bunch of idiots. If this is the crop of British business then dark times are ahead.
Haha, I agree.
username9303
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Is the funny one who was too sweet and timid to stand up for herself still there?
Edit: Alexa? Yeah shes been fired.
spacedonkey
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by olliemccowan)
Alexa? Yeah.
Alexa was fired last week ...
Champagne Breakfast
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Awww that's sad. Now it's definitely not worth watching. She was cool.
ellewoods
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Mani deserved to go simply for telling Ruth to "look [autocratic] up in a dictionary, I haven't got time"

And all his pathetic boastings about his amazing presentations skills.... sorry, the same skills with the "forgive me if I get emotional" rubbish with the calendars???

Loser.

Wouldn't put him in charge of a fridge freezer.
spacedonkey
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Awww that's sad. Now it's definitely not worth watching. She was cool.
But she couldn't do basic arithmetic :eek:
ba_ba1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by spacedonkey)
But she couldn't do basic arithmetic :eek:
and she did economics at cambridge (one of the most mathematical degrees in the country) :rolleyes:
Dhesi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by spacedonkey)
Come off it, Mani's presentations for the calendar task were DIRE!

He's a smarmy, patronising berk who really needs taking down a peg or two. Overestimates himself greatly!

So true
Jack Twist
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by ba_ba1)
and she did economics at cambridge (one of the most mathematical degrees in the country) :rolleyes:

jeez, please people everyone makes mistakes. having a degree still means you can make mistakes. :rolleyes:
simatemcprimate
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I think that Paul will eventually win. He may have impressed Sir Alan and has only been on the losing team once. He also hasn't been back into the boardroom yet. I don't think anyone else can really match him, SIr alan seems to be annoyed with everone else.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (812)
80.48%
Leave (197)
19.52%

Watched Threads