The Apprentice Watch

max_e_muscle
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Paul will clearly be the best in tonights episode selling cars. A guy with common sense, who appears trustworthy and has a nack for selling. He will go far. I can't wait to see Jo crash and burn in this episode, especially if she has to sell a Rover/mg and cocks up on the cars stats (seeing as she was an engineer for Rover!)
simatemcprimate
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
During last week Jo got into an argument with someone which didn't seem very good. She obviously can't sell cars. I'll think she'll be fired tonight.
prettyinpunk
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I think if Jo ends up in the boardroom she's defo going home...especially after what AS said last week about her already being in there so many times.
username9303
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by prettyinpunk)
I think if Jo ends up in the boardroom she's defo going home...especially after what AS said last week about her already being in there so many times.
Not necessarily though. In the Apprentice USA on Monday, Donald Trump laid into Tariq saying you've been in here practically every week, but he still didn't get fired. Go Lenny!
prettyinpunk
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by olliemccowan)
Not necessarily though. In the Apprentice USA on Monday, Donald Trump laid into Tariq saying you've been in here practically every week, but he still didn't get fired. Go Lenny!
...true
Né Stig
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
What is it with the crew this year? Is there one person there who is fit enough to be The Apprentice? The best women he got rid of IMO, and the best male (at the start) rid of again.

Jo needs to go; vulgar woman, as does the team leader (Ruth) last week who doesn't understand what autocratic means :rolleyes: My god.

It seems Sir Alan has a thing for outspokeness, and when Manny?? spoke his mind last week, he got kicked off the show, even though he was right about the concierge! I am seriously doubting Mr Sugar's taste at the moment. Last years winner was great, although the woman who came 2nd was awful IMO as well.
prettyinpunk
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by walshie)
Jo needs to go; vulgar woman, as does the team leader (Ruth) last week who doesn't understand what autocratic means :rolleyes: My god.
...tell me about it...i learnt it in GCSE Business Studies :rolleyes:
simatemcprimate
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
The only reason ruth took Jo into the boardroom was to annoy AS by Jo having been in the boardroom 3 times. Ruth has a grudge against Jo and obviously wants to get rid of her.
Né Stig
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
She's playing on the theory that if Jo is pulled in one more time, the chances of her going are extremely high. I don't think she expected Manny to go last week. And she's so ugly and irritating with that common tone!
username9303
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by simatemcprimate)
The only reason ruth took Jo into the boardroom was to annoy AS by Jo having been in the boardroom 3 times. Ruth has a grudge against Jo and obviously wants to get rid of her.
Ruth is such a goon. She's arrogant but has nothing to show off about. I mean I had achieved more than her academically when I was 14/15, and her personality sucks willy.
Helzerel
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
*evil cackle*

I know someone who works where the final was filmed!

I can tell you where and give a description of who makes it - and I think I've worked it out from the description!!
Wahey!!!
:party:

25mins to go til the next episode!!!
max_e_muscle
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Helzerel)
*evil cackle*

I know someone who works where the final was filmed!

I can tell you where and give a description of who makes it - and I think I've worked it out from the description!!
Wahey!!!
:party:

25mins to go til the next episode!!!
Well tell us then?! Put it in a spoiler or something!
Né Stig
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
No spoilers please - that'll really piss me off if I see one!
Not saying your going to Helzerel btw
Helzerel
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by ashley710)
Well tell us then?! Put it in a spoiler or something!
(Original post by walshie)
No spoilers please - that'll really piss me off if I see one!
Not saying your going to Helzerel btw
:eek: Caught between a rock and a hard place! The fat and the fire! Which way do I turn???? :p:

PS/ Why did no-one tell me there was a 'The Apprentice' thread??? I am only its greatest fan!
simatemcprimate
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
No spoilers please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
max_e_muscle
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
No spoilers please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
why not? you don't have to read them if you don't want to!!!!
Helzerel
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
Hehe - bet you thought I was going to write the info. in here! :p:
Né Stig
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by ashley710)
why not? you don't have to read them if you don't want to!!!!
As this is a dedicated Apprentice thread, which is for the purpose of discussion about different candidates, it would be foolish. So no.
Fluffy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Richard Arnold gave away who gets fired tonight on GMTV this morning. The arse.

Will keep schtum for the greater good though
prettyinpunk
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Fluffy)
Will keep schtum for the greater good though
It's appreciated
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1648)
78.78%
Leave (444)
21.22%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise