The Apprentice Watch

spacedonkey
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by olliemccowan)
I want Tuan to win because I think overall he fulfils all of the necessary characteristics of 'the Apprentice'. He's clever, has a good business-sense, is very presentable and smart, and would be the one I would employ if I was Sir Alan.
And he's hot
simatemcprimate
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm sure that's what sir alan is looking for!!!!!!!!!!!!
simatemcprimate
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Definately going to be watching that.
*StarrySkies*
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
alan sugar vs simon cowell
simatemcprimate
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
clash of the titans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dhesi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I hope that Paul Tulip wins it.
*StarrySkies*
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by simatemcprimate)
clash of the titans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
clash of the grumpy, arrogant, rich old men. i think alan sugar is worse, if he barked at me like he does at some of the candidates i'd be tempted to hit him. or tape up his mouth and give hime a "verbal flaggelation".
digitalparadox
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Alan sugar is going to be on tonight on Jonathan Ross program. Surprised really, because he doesn't like Bull******** yet he's going to speak to Jonathan Ross.
username9303
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I don't know if this has already been mentioned, and i'm far too lazy to look, but did anyone read the article about Sir Alan's son and his wife and the way Sir A controlled their marriage?
Eidothea
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Not at all, but it does have a small influence on any man. When you have two equally good businesswomen on your team, and you're going to a meeting with a potential client you're blatantly going to take the fitter one.
A comment which reveals how sexist you are - you're assuming that your potential client would be a man.
username9303
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Eidothea)
A comment which reveals how sexist you are - you're assuming that your potential client would be a man.
It is true regardless of whether the client is male or female, as I will explain:

Male client: feels much better dealing with an attractive lady and is going to probably be more inclined to do business with her.
Female client: sees a butch aggresive woman talking and thinks god what a dyke lol.

Alright I'm making a lot of assumptions, but it's a fact common for most workplaces, if you have two identical interviewees and one's fit and one's a minger, there is only one option.
prettyinpunk
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I don't know if this has already been mentioned, and i'm far too lazy to look, but did anyone read the article about Sir Alan's son and his wife and the way Sir A controlled their marriage?
...i heard about it...apparently AS gave them £5 million and now they're getting divorced he wants his son's wife to pay him the whole 5 million back...he's not asked his son for any money...
username9303
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by prettyinpunk)
...i heard about it...apparently AS gave them £5 million and now they're getting divorced he wants his son's wife to pay him the whole 5 million back...he's not asked his son for any money...
Yeah, what a jerk. That really changed my opinions of him to be honest, because why on Earth does someone with the amount of money he has, need to con his son's ex-wife out of all that money, when as she said it was all spent as a family, on the children etc. It also speculated whether it was because he was Jewish, and wanted to look after every penny which he believed was 'rightfully' his. Either way, what a nonce.
prettyinpunk
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yeah, what a jerk. That really changed my opinions of him to be honest, because why on Earth does someone with the amount of money he has, need to con his son's ex-wife out of all that money, when as she said it was all spent as a family, on the children etc. It also speculated whether it was because he was Jewish, and wanted to look after every penny which he believed was 'rightfully' his. Either way, what a nonce.
tell me about it...even if he did give them £5 mil why should she be the one to pay it all back...anyway it's not like he can't afford it
hossy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I met Syed on Thursday on the Docklands Light Railway. He was a nice guy.

He wouldn’t give away who has won. All he did say was that after the Car task the show had calmed down, well with Jo gone, yes, that's a given.

I did mention how he has been portrayed badly in the editing of the show. From my first impression of meeting him, I have to agree.
Eidothea
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Lol! Does Syed really look at these forums?
*StarrySkies*
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Eidothea)
Lol! Does Syed really look at these forums?
lol guess we'll find out if he's constantly googling his name!
username9303
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
[quote=hossy]I met Syed on Thursday on the Docklands Light Railway. He was a nice guy.

He wouldn’t give away who has won. All he did say was that after the Car task the show had calmed down, well with Jo gone, yes, that's a given.

I did mention how he has been portrayed badly in the editing of the show. From my first impression of meeting him, I have to agree.
SevenDeuceOff
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
All you people calling Ruth ugly, what are you on about? She's sooooo sexy when she's angry. :eek:
uzi786
Badges: 9
Report 12 years ago
Has Apprentice finished? I just started watching and I thought it was a weekly thing, but has it already finished? So like, has someone already won?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1618)
79.12%
Leave (427)
20.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise