The Apprentice watch

Announcements
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by spacedonkey)
    Ruth Lesbian "Shock" : http://www.sky.com/showbiz/article/0...218486,00.html
    "A source told The Sun"

nuff said...

ReputationRep:
    Sharron goes

She was bloody awful. No offence to Scots but I dont know how anyone can take them seriously. But she really didnt do anything. Added nothing to the team, just sulked the majority of the time.

I dont mind Siad actually. Ok he's arrogant and an idiot but if you look past that he is good and makes enjoyable TV.

ReputationRep:
    Im glad Sharon went, though I hate Syed. Sharon's voice just annoyed me. Syed, as sleazy as he is, is a good businessman.

Ah man, ANSELL in a health spa? You see him floating down the swimming pool, he looked like a hippopotamus!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IainM)
    Ah man, ANSELL in a health spa? You see him floating down the swimming pool, he looked like a hippopotamus!
    LooooL!! :p:

How has everyone's opinions regarding the potential winner changed after this episode?

ReputationRep:
    Well though I dislike both of them - Paul and Ruth are very good. Tuan i think is good and deserves more of a chance to shine as team leader. Michelle is VERY pretty, but her voice annoys me and I dont think shes good enough.

My desired winner: Tuan
    Prediction: Paul - Ruth very close behind.

P.s. i didnt click the spoiler above

ReputationRep:
    I think Saheed should have gone today, hes just arrogant and irritating.

ReputationRep:
    I love the fact the sayed's name can be spelt in an array of ways! Ansell was hilarious...he looked like jaws creeping down that swimming pool. Out of the three, sayed should have gone. He's too cheesy for my liking

ReputationRep:
    I think what Syed done was correct.
    Syed + Tuan got £2250 from the man. And without this sale they would have got, 4100-2250=2000ish + 500 from normal sales. So after the penalty they still made more money. Without him they would have lost over 1k+

Anyway, I lvoed the tension in the boardroom, especially knowing who got fired, for a moment there I thought my source waslying LOL!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashmufc)
    I think what Syed done was correct.
    Syed + Tuan got £2250 from the man. And without this sale they would have got, 4100-2250=2000ish + 500 from normal sales. So after the penalty they still made more money. Without him they would have lost over 1k+

Anyway, I lvoed the tension in the boardroom, especially knowing who got fired, for a moment there I thought my source waslying LOL!
    I agree with this, they were going to lose anyway and he took a final gamble to win. Tuan's statement that they lost because Syed was late was laughable. They were never gonna sell 300 in small batches.

Although, he was very irratant in the board meeting. It was obvious that Sir Alan decided not to fire Syed and he just kept interrupting him making the situation worse.

In the final boarding room meeting, when Sir Alan starts summarising he just gives away who he's going to fire.

ReputationRep:
    i didnt watch it today :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    From next weeks clips, Dun or however you spell it, is an awful salesman.

And Syed, lol, doesnt even know where wandsworth bridge is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by supercat)
    Must....resist...
    Yeah...i'm really curious now as to what are in the spoilers...but i'm going to resist temptation to open them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    i didnt watch it today :hmpf:
    Watch it on the BBC2 website

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ghost101)
    From next weeks clips, Dun or however you spell it, is an awful salesman.

And Syed, lol, doesnt even know where wandsworth bridge is.
    i saw a clip at the end of apprentice:you're fired and it shows syed using the wrong keys to open the front door on two different occasions and his buyers grinning behind his back while he's seriously peed off lol.

ReputationRep:
    Really, Sharon was the weakest one left, although I would have fired Syed just becuase he's a complete ****** You can be an aggressive salesperson without making everyone else wanting to punch you in the face (don't lie you were all thinking it).

I think the order they'll be fired in is (starting from next week):

The other blonde one
    Tuan
    the big black guy
    Syed

leaving Paul and Ruth. Couldn't call it between them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ghost101)
    Watch it on the BBC2 website
    it always gets stuck after 2minutes :p: going to watch it next tuesday

i only watched it when sharon got fired. syed is an idiot!! the first thing i was taught was to keep my trap shut when im in trouble :p:

ReputationRep:
    Paul is the best.

ReputationRep:
    you know when sir alan sugar was on jonathan ross' show, he did kind of give a hint that syed would get quite far in the competition because he did seem to big him up quite a bit which is fairly suprising. I don't know what the outcome is but i'm just saying...

ReputationRep:
    he liked saira and theyre not disimilar. pushy, abrasive, arrogant, ballsy, good sales people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashmufc)
    My mates uncle is Syed, can't say much more. Here is another spoiler.

Spoiler:
    Show

The 2 finalists are ladies and they choose Syed to help him in the tasks.

BTW, if you want to talk baout the spoilers, please keep it in spoiler form.
    bull****, i hope thats not true, doesnt make sense either

Spoiler:
    Show
    two finalists are ladies but, they choose syed to help him?? in the tasks

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.