The Apprentice Watch

LH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by 3.14159265)
Sayed is probably best. hes an annoying arrogant ****er, but so far hes at the top.

I think Ruth or Sayed will win.

Sayed in the last episode was so damn good, he sold 300 cans,no 1 else sold as much and i dont think anyone else could have.

Paul is good, but he doesnt have that edge that sayed does. Sayed has been a top candidate in every task apart from the 1 where he ordered 100 chickens.

I think a lot of people have a clue about whose going next week, the preview showed Alan sugar saying something to some1 who was sitting in a middlish area, and then he came back to that direction to say your fired.
Sayed ("I'm from the East End" - yes, we know already!) is certainly very slick and can talk the talk, but I don't think he's actually that good. He makes quite a lot of mistakes and just generally thinks he's great when he clearly has a lot to learn.
chewing_phat
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by supercat)
I was really hoping we'd manage to get rid of Syed last night. Ho hum.
It was so close! And deserved too- as he was the reason the team lost.
chewing_phat
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by LH)
Sayed ("I'm from the East End" - yes, we know already!) is certainly very slick and can talk the talk, but I don't think he's actually that good. He makes quite a lot of mistakes and just generally thinks he's great when he clearly has a lot to learn.
It annoys me the way he manages to integrate his hard-up east end background into every single business deal, however tenuous the link to the actual conversation. Generally full of bull.
davemarkey
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by LH)
Sir Alan told him not to go for the big stores, but Syed thought "I'm from the East End, I can do anything...." and then he tried to talk to Sainsbury's :rolleyes:

If he is meant to be an apprentice and then doesn't follow the obvious advice, then he is too stupid to be an apprentice

thus, syed should have been fired (fired, before one is hired :confused: ) yesterday :mad:
Inflation
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by chewing_phat)
It was so close! And deserved too- as he was the reason the team lost.
Not really, he was a decent sales manager. Becaue of his 300 sale they only lost by a small margin with the penalty, and without the penalty it was tons they won buy.
I think because of what he said like "I'm a performer etc"
And the tension between Tuan and Syed was great!

BTW, Tuan's cars are amazing. What's his job!!??!!
Cortez
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Financial Advisor.
sophieD
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
as long as paul/ruth don't win im happy. paul is a rude ******* and ruth needs a haircut. IMO
Hanzing
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Sharon was hillarious calling Syed that at the end, good on you girl. Syed drove my crazy, always with 'Im from the east end so I know the value of money etc' God If I was a client he would definately annoy me, Sharon made a really valid point in the boardroom, Alot of their agressive sale tactics may get the quick sale but in the long run are the clients gonna come back again? Hoped syed would go. I really like Tuan, I think that sugar is right about him not having a firm role as such but on the other hand, its also good to find someone who will do thing things others wont, doesnt it show flexibililty at least.
Fluffy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Hanzing)
Sharon was hillarious calling Syed that at the end, good on you girl. Syed drove my crazy, always with 'Im from the east end so I know the value of money etc' God If I was a client he would definately annoy me, Sharon made a really valid point in the boardroom, Alot of their agressive sale tactics may get the quick sale but in the long run are the clients gonna come back again? Hoped syed would go. I really like Tuan, I think that sugar is right about him not having a firm role as such but on the other hand, its also good to find someone who will do thing things others wont, doesnt it show flexibililty at least.
Apparently he's not as 'East End' as he makes out...
Ataloss
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Fluffy)
Apparently he's not as 'East End' as he makes out...
More "bell end" than "East End" if you ask me.
spacedonkey
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Ataloss)
More "bell end" than "East End" if you ask me.
rep for you!
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I hate the way Saeed keeps going on about the east end, but he does get the job done. Selling 300 cans was brilliant and without that sale, they would have definitely lost by a big margin. I'm not sure that Sharon did a great deal (like Tuan) but maybe it was because Paul didn't let her. But also when she was doing her selling, I thought that it wasn't too brilliant...
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
am i the only person that likes syed?
Aired
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
http://www.tuanle.co.uk/fun/apprenti...y/episode3.jpg

hahahaha
oblivious
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
http://www.zyworld.com/niclaswant/Syed.gif
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by blissy - two weeks ago)
Sharon and Sam to go next...
then Syed
then Tuen and Paul...
then that brummy, then Ansell
and Michelle to win
I'm doing well
ellewoods
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
I'm doing well
You certainly are.
I hope you're right my money's on Michelle
Né Stig
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I have refrained from looking at this thread until I watched the last episode.

Sharon - how annoying. Syed saying she would be good for Disney Land is a compliment. She was by far the weakest candidate in the whole TV show. Her whining voice made me shiver. Can you imagine going to bed with her every night? No no no no no. She'd do my head in.

Tuan - Surprises me when he speaks up for himself as he can be assertive and appear educated (when in fact he's not). But he needs a quick Maths lesson as he stated that Syed should of been sacked due to being late and him costing them their lead. If my Maths is correct, Syed just got the biggest order on the show. 25% deduction is still minute in comparison. Syed did well going ahead. I would of taken the gamble as well. And they only just lost with his order. Without it, it would of been far greater.

Syed - What a cheesy git. I've always said that - but you can clearly see he's in the real world. I bet he's a proper laugh as well. He is very good all bar his interruptions and lying and should come 3rd IMO.

Paul - ??? he's as good as in the final.

Oh - don't you just hate it when you look at the clips for next week and Sir Alan points his finger at one of them and says 'you're fired'. YOu then know which persons in that char next week and gives the game away :rolleyes:
black_mamba
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
All the derogatory comments about Ruth have been about her appearance. Now thats a good sign (because it shows that theres nothing else to pick on right?)
joe8232
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I really like Ruth and I think Tuan is good; he just needs to forced into the spotlight!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1439)
79.72%
Leave (366)
20.28%

Watched Threads