The Apprentice Watch

Né Stig
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Lettings

I bet Syed will probably be asking a young lady to try out a bed with him next :rolleyes:
Cortez
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Oh yeah thats it!

:laugh: Wouldn't suprise me if he did!
simatemcprimate
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
The next challenge is to let out houses and apartments in London and see which team makes the most. The scene was right at the end of the programme, just as it finished.
useful_idiot
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yes, SAS is very annoying, but not as annoying as Syed. "I'm from the East End, and lived life the hard way" what a lying idiot!

It was so funny last Wednesday, when Margaret said, "We've got the winger, planner and the lier!"

I would have got rid of the planner. Tuan does nothing!:eek:
Kernel
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Paul to win!!
Hanzing
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Got to love the papers today, ruths ex husband selling his story to news of the world.. 'Blah Blah she was better in the boardroom than in the bedroom.. Good thing shes a lesbain'.

For me its gotta be Ruth to win
Milli
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I hope Sayed wins. The rest are annoying.....especially Paul. That man thinks everyone BESIDES him is useless!
mizfissy815
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
hey...anyone here no living in the UK? I'm just asking becasue I can't find one international TV channel that airs Appretince(the new season). If anyone knows any channel...could you plz tell me? Thanx!
Cortez
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
^^ You can watch it on the bbc website *i think*.
mizfissy815
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
^^ You can watch it on the bbc website *i think*.
Dial up...not even an option. :rolleyes:

I really need to get DSL...
Né Stig
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Hanzing)
Got to love the papers today, ruths ex husband selling his story to news of the world.. 'Blah Blah she was better in the boardroom than in the bedroom.. Good thing shes a lesbain'.
Would you want that in Bed? There's no geting away from it even if you're blind :laugh:

Oooh - the thought she's a lesser is even more cringe worthy.

Which paper? or do I need to ask lol
Happy1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Why does Syed CONSTANTLY go on about coming from the east end and living life the hard way etc. If he tried to get any further up Alan Sugar's ass he'd be cleaning his teeth
naivesincerity
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I hate the brummie one, and hated the scots one. To be perfectly honest I pretty much hate them all apart from the Chinese looking bloke
Milli
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by naivesincerity)
I hate the brummie one, and hated the scots one. To be perfectly honest I pretty much hate them all apart from the Chinese looking bloke

The chinese bloke wouldn't survive in Alan Sugars business. He's always in the background and seems to nice.
naivesincerity
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
We'll have to wait and see...I think Sugar might like him more than some who are too self-promoting, but then, seeing as I've hardly watched the show, I'm no expert. It's defo better than the US version IMO. Sugar is more interesting than Trump
sophieD
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i think its a shame that it's more like big brother than the apprentice. They seriously seem to have chosen an awful mix of incompetants, its like they're more concerned about ratings than actually gettin someone half decent. the men are a bunch of misogynists and the women are laughable especially ruth. i don't know what Alan was thinking. I don't really have a favourite any more..tho i quite like Tuan and Sayed...tho i agree the UK version is far better than the US one
naivesincerity
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by sophieD)
i think its a shame that it's more like big brother than the apprentice. They seriously seem to have chosen an awful mix of incompetants, its like they're more concerned about ratings than actually gettin someone half decent. the men are a bunch of misogynists and the women are laughable especially ruth. i don't know what Alan was thinking. I don't really have a favourite any more..tho i quite like Tuan and Sayed.
Is ruth the brummie?
sophieD
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Is ruth the brummie?
yep
username9303
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
It's defo better than the US version IMO. Sugar is more interesting than Trump
Hm.. i'd disagree with that. Sugar is probably more interesting than Trump, but the difference in grandeur between the two shows far outweighs this.
Happy1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Milli)
The chinese bloke wouldn't survive in Alan Sugars business. He's always in the background and seems to nice.
Yeah i think he'd have been fired last week if it wasnt for the fact that Sharon is a pain in the arse
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (135)
18.42%
No (445)
60.71%
Not really bothered about them (153)
20.87%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise