The Apprentice Watch

FireDeuce
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Unseen_ Angel)
I know who leaves next week cos one of the contestant's son is in my year at school.

But I won't spoil it for you :p:
Sayed?
Dharini1987
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
please dont say it. PM it to whoever wants to know!
~Bex~
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Or put it in spoiler tags.
FireDeuce
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yea put it in spoiler tags
Abbas6
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Does anybody know how far ahead they actually are in the series when they air the first couple of episodes? :confused:
clueless101
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
I presume they would have finished filming the entire thing.
Abbas6
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
That's what I first thought, but then wouldn't it be unbelievabley tempting for someone close to The Apprentice to reveal all to the press? I mean even if everyone involved is presumabely sworn to secracy...that would still be quite a big risk to take wouldnt it?
dogtanian
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
It's not entirely finished, as far as I'm aware. I think there's still some weeks of filming left.

I found Jo intolerable. Jumping up and down like a little girl on a sugar rush every time something good happened is not professional. It just made her look insecure. And as for crying like a little girl after complaining about the stereotype of women in the business world is just barmy. I think if Alan had decided that the girls should be in the firing line, she'd have gone.

And Syed'd just, y'know, a fool.

(I love this programme )
FireDeuce
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
It did give women a bit of a bad name I think. Because not all women are like that (thank goodness.) She was ridiculous.
~Bex~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Bit of trivia for you all:
did you know that Alexa is Matt Lucas' cousin?! (everyone probably already knew this, but never mind!)
FireDeuce
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Wowww look at that family ressemblence!
Did you know that you share 11% of your genes with your cousins.
wazza07
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Dharini1987)
please dont say it. PM it to whoever wants to know!
Don't worry I know how to keep my mouth shut
MrColin
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by ~Bex~)
yeh, Alan Sugar's a bit arrogant, but there's no denying he's also a highly successful businessman who's turned his life around, and I think that's pretty impressive

I woudl love him to chat with Trump....

I am sure that would put alan sugar in his place....

He may realise that he is not the most successful person in the world....

US vs UK apprentice how fun!

Judging all the UK contestants the Americans would win easy....
MrColin
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by ~Bex~)
Bit of trivia for you all:
did you know that Alexa is Matt Lucas' cousin?! (everyone probably already knew this, but never mind!)
YES, is it not depressing how alan sugar has to resort to putting on long line relitives of famous people....

problaly so he can get matt lucas on the show and make him look like he is a friend....

Alan Sugar...Matt Lucas does not really compare to Trumps connections....knows half hte Yankees team personally..to mention a few
MrColin
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
who actually thinks Alan Sugar is an interesting person? and why exactly?
~Bex~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I seriously doubt Alan Sugar put Alexa on because she's Matt Lucas' cousin. And Alan Sugar's got some pretty impressive contacts of his own, I'm sure - and in my book what makes him extra good is the fact that he does so much work for Great Ormond Street Hospital
MrColin
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by ~Bex~)
I seriously doubt Alan Sugar put Alexa on because she's Matt Lucas' cousin. And Alan Sugar's got some pretty impressive contacts of his own, I'm sure - and in my book what makes him extra good is the fact that he does so much work for Great Ormond Street Hospital
He also does those bloody adverts where he says

"I beleive in security bonds so much...that my fee for this add is going to Great Ormond Street Hospital."

I know Alan! you have told me already! F*** Off is my reply!

God he is terrible on that ad.....why have they not taken the piss and said you him 'you're fired' and told him to go away yet?

I recommend you read....How to Get Rich Donald J Trump now they are connections....

Trump does lots of charity work as well... I think I am right in saying he has his own charity!!!!
Economist
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by MrColin)
who actually thinks Alan Sugar is an interesting person? and why exactly?
I cant tell if he's interesting or not without having a chat. All the footage of him is in the business environment. I do have a lot of respect for him. You dont get that rich without being damn good.
Economist
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by MrColin)
He also does those bloody adverts where he says

"I beleive in security bonds so much...that my fee for this add is going to Great Ormond Street Hospital."

I know Alan! you have told me already! F*** Off is my reply!

God he is terrible on that ad.....why have they not taken the piss and said you him 'you're fired' and told him to go away yet?

I recommend you read....How to Get Rich Donald J Trump now they are connections....

Trump does lots of charity work as well... I think I am right in saying he has his own charity!!!!
As for Trump being better, the population of the USA is 5/6 times bigger then you cant expect Sugar to be as good.
Hanzing
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Wed episode ws so good! I couldnt believe he fired ben, Syed is so infuriating! It was like when they were discussing names he couldnt believe no one liked his name... He was so anoying. He has to go soon.

I Loved the womens tactics on the show, Hell they went out there and played the game.. The men were just jelous they never thought of it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (64)
29.63%
No - I got the required grades (123)
56.94%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (29)
13.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise