The Apprentice Watch

spacedonkey
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by ashmufc)
Thanks for not neg repping me, I think I recived over 20 neg reps because of me posting it.
WTF? I can't believe people neg repped you for posting a spoiler which it was their own choice to view!
Evolin
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I reisisted from reading your spoiler! woah- it took every bit of energy left in me to do that!

(and didnt neg rep you either!)
*StarrySkies*
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I missed last week's episode and just realised they were on the website so I caught it just in time! So glad that sulky Sharon got the boot, why doesn't anyone seem to understand that Syed's team did not lose becuse of the last deal?! They wouldn't have got anywhere near winning without that last deal! Right now here's what I think of people:
Paul - Alright but a bit too second-hand car salesman, gets way too uppity when he loses a deal much like a small child.
Ruth - Thick (doesn't understand "autocratic"). Good at selling but not sophisticated enough.
Syed - Very Alan Sugar. Arrogant, salesy, good to watch.
Ansell - Boring
Tuan - Bless. Lke his softer sales approach, would get things done. Perhaps not mouthy enough for Alan Sugar.
Michelle - Has a drinking problem. Doesn't lead from the front. No flair or originality.
max_e_muscle
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by *StarrySkies*)
I missed last week's episode and just realised they were on the website so I caught it just in time! So glad that sulky Sharon got the boot, why doesn't anyone seem to understand that Syed's team did not lose becuse of the last deal?! They wouldn't have got anywhere near winning without that last deal! Right now here's what I think of people:
Paul - Alright but a bit too second-hand car salesman, gets way too uppity when he loses a deal much like a small child.
Ruth - Thick (doesn't understand "autocratic"). Good at selling but not sophisticated enough.
Syed - Very Alan Sugar. Arrogant, salesy, good to watch.
Ansell - Boring
Tuan - Bless. Lke his softer sales approach, would get things done. Perhaps not mouthy enough for Alan Sugar.
Michelle - Has a drinking problem. Doesn't lead from the front. No flair or originality.
You say this, but Paul is the only person that hasn't been in the boardroom (I think) and SAS can only have a good impression of him atm, as far as SAS is concerned Paul is the best of the bunch from what he would have seen
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by ashley710)
You say this, but Paul is the only person that hasn't been in the boardroom (I think) and SAS can only have a good impression of him atm, as far as SAS is concerned Paul is the best of the bunch from what he would have seen
Yea exactly. The results of the boardroom are invariably decided by previous performances, at this stage.
ellewoods
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Looking forward to tonight! I've worked past two Wednesdays and so taped the episode, then ruined it for myself by being unable to resist this thread and finding out who was fired before watching it! :rolleyes:

So can't wait for a dramatic episode watching evening!! :p:
spacedonkey
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
So who's going tonight .... ?
ellewoods
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by spacedonkey)
I think maybe Sayed... (I haven't read any spoilers, this is just opinion)
He's been blasted previously for lying and exaggerating, and I think that could bite him on the ass during an estate agency task.... :rolleyes:
Christophicus
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Personally I'd like ruth to go to wipe that smug off her face. I think she's great though at what she does, just a bit up her arse. I'm afraid it could be Michelle/Ansell/Tuan tonight.
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Widowmaker)
Personally I'd like ruth to go to wipe that smug off her face. I think she's great though at what she does, just a bit up her arse. I'm afraid it could be Michelle/Ansell/Tuan tonight.
Yea totally! I really do dislike Ruth!
Inflation
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:deal: Read the spoiler LOL!
spacedonkey
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by ashmufc)
:deal: Read the spoiler LOL!
:eek: there must be another spoiler I missed somewhere! Still, I'd rather not know ...

... but I think it could be Tuan
Kernel
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Wait, who's left and who went last week (I forgot)?
spacedonkey
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Kernel)
Wait, who's left and who went last week (I forgot)?
Sharon went last week, so now we have Tuan, Ansell, Syed, Michelle, Ruth and Paul left (have I forgotten anyone?)
Fluffy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Wandsworth Bridge...!!!! Just goes to show what a total tosser syed is!
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Ruth has just been stupidly good this task, its actually quite scary. I think its obivous Tuan is gonna go, he needed to show he was a salesman and then he sat and planned? Very very bad idea. Syed saved himself by getting those randoms from the street.
matchu
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yeah Tuan is going
ExitMusic
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by x.narb.x)
Syed saved himself by getting those randoms from the street.
At the end he realised how close he was to being fired; he needs to learn to control his arrogance
black_mamba
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Sayed/Syed/Saaaaeeeeed made me laugh at the end, and why isn't Sugar giving them better tasks? By the looks of things hes made all the contestants holiday reps in next weeks episode. :eek:
PaperMoon
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
This is one of the few times where it was obvious who was going to get fired.
I felt so sorry for Tuan, he just lost hope and was almost holding back the tears. I think he's a really decent guy, but that kind of tv show isn't really for him. (or Alexa)
Just wanted to give him a "there there, it's alright" hug when he left.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (137)
18.49%
No (450)
60.73%
Not really bothered about them (154)
20.78%

Watched Threads