The Apprentice Watch

ellewoods
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
"The Badger is out on her own again, let loose...." :cool:

Sorry, I watched the repeat of last week and I still laughed out loud at her... I'm such a Ruth cheerleader now :p:
Eidothea
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Will Grimes1)
Frankly they are all morons who have the wrong ambitions in life except Ansell who left school at 16 to join Millwall FC. When are people going to realise money is not everything, for example does Sir Alan look happy all of the time? He is more grumpy than anyone that is because he has no goals or aspiriations just because he has a bentley doesnt mean he wakes up in rapture every day and is thankful to be alive. The show is promoting the wrong values in my opinion.
The grumpy old man act is just that, an act. That's a face Sir Alan puts on for the press. I read an interview with his wife the other day and she said that when he's with his grandkids, he shows a completely different persona - a kinda soft-hearted grandad. I have to say I really admire him because he's a hardworker with strong family values.
I hope you don't mind, but what you said about him not waking up in rapture everyday is a lie. He said once that he will be fighting to his grave for the best deals so it shows how much he loves his work.
This show isn't promoting the wrong values. It's inspiring teenagers like me to have a great career and others to not sit on their a*** all day but instead do something which would not only improve their lifestyle, but also boost the British economy.
davemarkey
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Ruth is seriously annoying
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Aww..she's OK.....
SkaterGirl
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
I'd like Ansell to win because he seems the most professional out of all of them. I don't know what Paul is still doing there! And I have to say, if Jo was still here I would be cheering her on - she was so funny.
max_e_muscle
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by SkaterGirl)
I'd like Ansell to win because he seems the most professional out of all of them. I don't know what Paul is still doing there! And I have to say, if Jo was still here I would be cheering her on - she was so funny.
What do you mean I don't know what Paul is still doing here!? He hasn't been nominated by anyone to be fired at all, ergo can't be fired. Even when he was team leader no one said he should of been fired. What has he done wrong? Nothing, apart from upsetting that gay shop owner who thought he was like a car salesman, thats it, and thats nothing!
M2DN
Report 12 years ago
Ruth IS A DINNER LADY
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by M2DN)
Ruth IS A DINNER LADY
:eek: now that you mention it she looks a bit like a dinner lady from my school!
SkaterGirl
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by ashley710)
What do you mean I don't know what Paul is still doing here!? He hasn't been nominated by anyone to be fired at all, ergo can't be fired. Even when he was team leader no one said he should of been fired. What has he done wrong? Nothing, apart from upsetting that gay shop owner who thought he was like a car salesman, thats it, and thats nothing!
Woah! Calm down! Paul seems too arrogant for my liking and his skills do not match the size of his head. He's said before "I am gonna win. I am the best" etc. but he's not any better than anyone else!
Né Stig
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
^ Paul does have professionalism, but is a little **** sure. He also gets upset very easily which should not be tolerated.

Michelle - Boring. Awful.
Syed - I want him to win because he's so extrovert. The guy doesn't know when to shut up. But I really like him. I love the way he said to Tuan "You couldn't close a barn door".

I love Sir Alan's remark "Tuans done". PMSL :laugh:
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Eidothea)
When Tuan went, he lost the only candidate that's submissive to him (kinda).
I think again this is a credit to Syed to be honest, his utter confidence, arrogance, and relentlessness managed to basically just beat another candidate into submission.

I think Syed has the perfect PERSONALITY for the job, but I'm not totally sure he has the skills.

That said, he can be taught the skills, and have his sales techniques refined, but your personality can't be changed or taught, which is why I think Syed should get the job.
clueless101
Report 12 years ago
Do you think Sir Alan is really that harsh in real life? Sure, he maybe at business, but he can't put up a mean-simon-cowel-act up all the time?!
Happy1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by clueless101)
Do you think Sir Alan is really that harsh in real life? Sure, he maybe at business, but he can't put up a mean-simon-cowel-act up all the time?!
Well im sure the people making the programme will have inflenced his demeanor a bit. Saying things like "you've all done so well i dont want to fire anyone" would make crap tv
spacedonkey
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I reckon Syed is going tonight after the cruise ship task. Not that I'd go on a cruise, but can you imagine the hell of being trapped on a boat with that man "entertaining" you?

It is a given that Paul will shine at this one. He's got all the makings of a cheesy old school club entertainer
black_mamba
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Oh my gosh, I've just seen an Aprentice mickey take program called 'My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss' on C4 (about 10.30am I think, tis my day off :p:)

It was sooooo funny, me recommends it.
SevenDeuceOff
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by M2DN)
Ruth IS A DINNER LADY
:rofl:
supercat
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by black_mamba)
Oh my gosh, I've just seen an Aprentice mickey take program called 'My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss' on C4 (about 10.30am I think, tis my day off :p:)

It was sooooo funny, me recommends it.
Oh that was on E4 a while ago on Sunday at about 4 or something! I used to watch it all the time. It was absolutely rubbish but great for passing the time. I actually watched that before The Apprentice (I only started watching TA this year). It's so funny, especially the finale :eek:
coolworld37
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I think syed is going to get fired tonight.. I can feel it...
Fluffy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Syed: Dead man walking...
prettyinpunk
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Syed's face when he saw Paul on the morning announcements = classic!

...he's starting to panic now...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (192)
27.79%
No (499)
72.21%

Watched Threads