The Apprentice Watch

spacedonkey
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
It was a relief that the women's team didn't show themselves up by bickering and generally being rubbish like last year's.

Jo won't last with all this tearfulness mallarkey. Syed is this year's Saira (i.e. arrogant and annoying).

I like the big black bloke - he used to be a pro footballer (so I read).
LOST22
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I agree with most of you about Syed and Jo, both very annoying!!
I was quite surprised a to see the women win at the start for once! (They lost quite a bit at the start in the American ones as well) but I’m sure the bickering will come soon lol. I think Paul is one of the best candidates so far but it’s too early to tell who will win (he reminded me a bit of James Max from last year)

Did anyone see the program on tues about Tim and his job?? IMO the job given to Tim was not worth the whole process! I mean compare his anti wrinkle machine to the multi million Manhattan property project that Kelly's doing from winning the American one!!

and yes I agree that Sugar is a small-time t*** compared to the mighty Trump!!
MrColin
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by LOST22)

Did anyone see the program on tues about Tim and his job?? IMO the job given to Tim was not worth the whole process! I mean compare his anti wrinkle machine to the multi million Manhattan property project that Kelly's doing from winning the American one!!

and yes I agree that Sugar is a small-time t*** compared to the mighty Trump!!
YAY...someone has common sense.....A> likes to offend Alan Sugar B> Realise that the job he offer are rubbish in comparisson....to mention 2 things!

WE LOVE THE DONALD! his hairstyle and his whitened teeth
spacedonkey
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
The Donald looks like he has the wing of a gull on his bonce, in my opinion
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
The apprentice is brilliant im so glad its back on.

The first episode was good (surprised that the women won lol)

In the american series some of the tasks were really good but i much prefer the british show. Trump has achieved a hell of a lot.

Syed does seem like a good contestant. He was a able to negotiate well. Ben was a bit of an idiot for saying somerthing about not being allowed to promiss people business.

Ben shouldnt have gone, that other guy who hid behind the stall should have gone, i forgot his name.

So far paul and the big guy(sorry forgot his name) seem good.

looking forward to the rest of it. i just hpe the womens team can win tasks properly and without all the bickering that we saw last year and in the american series.
gemby!
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hit The Loud Woman !!!
Hanzing
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Why not just bang her and syeds heads together
Capetta
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Hanzing)
Wed episode ws so good! I couldnt believe he fired ben, Syed is so infuriating! It was like when they were discussing names he couldnt believe no one liked his name... He was so anoying. He has to go soon.
I cant believe he wanted to call his team the A tema or Winners cos thats what we are! Gutted!

I thought it was funny when the boys started singing the Ateam theme tune in the car!!!
Hanzing
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Ha, That was class! What was the womens team called again?
Dhesi
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by MrColin)
I woudl love him to chat with Trump....

I am sure that would put alan sugar in his place....

He may realise that he is not the most successful person in the world....

US vs UK apprentice how fun!

Judging all the UK contestants the Americans would win easy....
I recon they will do that eventually.
ellewoods
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Hanzing)
Ha, That was class! What was the womens team called again?
Velocity :rolleyes:

Looking forward to next episode!!
Multiplexed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Well, Nargis definitely needed to go.
LOST22
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yup, after them negotiations!! lol

Why do they all cry so much???
MrSpanky
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
that 2nd episode was awesome - it was like screwup after screwup on each side - and I honestly thought the men would lose at the end - but my god, how amazing was that result?

As for the girls, yeah, Najit cocked up, and Jo is the biggest gob on this planet, what is it with her going emotional every 2 seconds? I thought the guy's pricing strategy was bad, ha, look at the girls.

This episode was the best so far, even compared to some of the past episodes in the previous series.
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I loved tonight's show! Everything went as I planned. I thought that the cats thing was rubbish, I mean you need something different, and preferably to do with the charity. The guys messed up with the pricing, but the women messed up with the choice of calender and the pith (what the heck was with the continupus interruptions! I thought that that Nargis? woman was pretty rude and you should not really ever read off a paper!).
The slightly better team won in the end. I can't wait till next week-Jo's team leader!!! Should be lots of confrontations. For some odd reason, I actually like Jo.
spacedonkey
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Fantastic car crash television.

The boys' team are really sh*t though - their calendar was SO amateurish it was embarrassing, and they bickered the whole time (like last year's girls' team did).

But omg Nargis' "pitch"! WTF?

Hilarious.

The Armstrongs is good too.
clueless101
Report 12 years ago
Nargis was soo rude!! I couldn't watch it and I was actually cringing! Invicta had a good idea but the calendar looked so cheap and as quoted, something that had been 'desktop published.'

Having said that, I love Jo! She can be annoying but she makes great viewing and does have a sense of whats right or wrong, as well as passion.

Syed is very domineering but I always feel sorry 4 him coz no1 seems to like him or listen to what he says, despite the fact he can have good ideas
ellewoods
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Nargis was fricking useless. What the hell was she doing thinking she could do the pitch when she has never done a presentation before?! They were supposed to be working as a team, Karen and another girl "auditioned" with Nargis but they "didnt convince her" - what the hell?! :eek: Her arrogance was her downfall and she deserved it.

I warmed to Jo last night - she was spot on with trashing the kitten idea, and arguing for making the whole thing actually about the charity it was promoting :rolleyes: yet she did buckle down and work once it was clear that nobody was going to listen to her. Im glad that Nick stuck up for her in the boardroom, saying she pushed her opinons aside and got on with it, because Karen and Nargis were not going to speak up for Jo on that.
She's still too silly and emotional though - Karen's right, if she tempers herself, she'll go far.

Ooh its so exciting! Cant wait til next week!
last_train
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yeah I can't wait till next week's episode either! I couldn't actually believe Nargis' pitch - I mean loads of people who haven't done a presentation before could have made a better job of it. It was so awful when she was like: "I haven't finished speaking" when she was asked a question. Then at the end saying that Karen was deceptive and had set her up - she just sounded a bit deluded then I thought!
Christophicus
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by last_train)
yeah I can't wait till next week's episode either! I couldn't actually believe Nargis' pitch - I mean loads of people who haven't done a presentation before could have made a better job of it. It was so awful when she was like: "I haven't finished speaking" when she was asked a question. Then at the end saying that Karen was deceptive and had set her up - she just sounded a bit deluded then I thought!
Her presentation was *******s. She deserved to get fired.
Also, asking the retailer to suggest a cost price? Madness.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have any savings?

Yes (174)
67.7%
No (83)
32.3%

Watched Threads