she will win because she is good

sorry if i sounded mean - repeat, it was a joke
    I was joking too! Awwh :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanzing)
    I was joking too! Awwh :p:
    oh. ok

ReputationRep:
    Ruth will most probably win because she is good at selling and thats what Amstrad do...sell lol!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennifer87)
    Ruth will most probably win because she is good at selling and thats what Amstrad do...sell lol!!
    I think Michelle will win - the programme is called the Apprentice, not The Seller

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennifer87)
    LOL... amstrad sell? According to the sales figures of the last 10 years - they don't. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Paul isn't only a seller though. Michelle just comes off as a bit ... vacant ... sometimes

ReputationRep:
    50 says Dimez wins.

ReputationRep:
    sayed is just a bit gobby but i thought he was great with his enthusiam.
    but he wasnt the top candidate because thast paul he's the real spark.

but if u wana hear sayed in a radio interview
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/asian..._syed_20060427

go PAUL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spark)
    sayed is just a bit gobby but i thought he was great with his enthusiam.
    but he wasnt the top candidate because thast paul he's the real spark.

but if u wana hear sayed in a radio interview
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/asian..._syed_20060427

go PAUL
    LOL - this caller called Sandy was blatantly trying to get off with Syed.
    Even I'm starting to like him :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davemarkey)
    oh. ok

But could you imagine If Alan sugar was the presenter of UK's next top model.. Heheh. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanzing)
    But could you imagine If Alan sugar was the presenter of UK's next top model.. Heheh. :p:
    LOL... however, knowing Sir Alan's a bit of a lad, and not a woman/gay... i feel he'll do us all a favour and use his position wisely to set tasks that involve the models getting their kit off... every episode! Watch out Tyra... the SAS is coming!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eidothea)
    LOL - this caller called Sandy was blatantly trying to get off with Syed.
    Even I'm starting to like him :rolleyes:
    I KNOW! "syed i was heartbroken..." LOL

Yeh Syed was the most entertaining/kool guy there (Paul's pretty kool as well). He was such a cocky git, I loved it... maybe because he's kinda similar to me...

ReputationRep:
    Well, I didn't like him because he was a cocky git, but because there's more to him than that. He's passionate, confident and have great traditional values.

ReputationRep:
    I was referring more to the entertainment value...

ReputationRep:
    Michelles deffo going on Wednesday and then its either Ansell or Paul as Ruths gonna win!!

ReputationRep:
    Ruth will get fired because she hasn't got 'spirit'. Michelle will got because she's simply not good enough.

In the top shop episode, when michelle dressed up in top shop clothes, I reckon she looked pretty hot. For a few moments of madness, of course.

ReputationRep:
    I wanna see someone get at Ansell. Nobody's pointed the finger at him in the boardroom which is a shame! A heated argument would have been nice, ah well. This week the vultures will get him.

ReputationRep:
    Looking forward to tonight's episode! I just wish this one could be 2 hours long so we could see more of the interviews.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spacedonkey)
    Looking forward to tonight's episode! I just wish this one could be 2 hours long so we could see more of the interviews.
    2 people fired 2nite!!

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.