http://www.guardian.co.uk/theguide/c...767281,00.html

Ruth: "Pauline Quirke meets the Terminator"
Hanzing
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:rofl:

Oh, and BBC, if you're listening? How about a detective serial starring Margaret Mountford and Nick Hewer, in which they solve crimes in the city by lurking in the background and peering at the suspects one by one until someone cracks and confesses? It's got "hit" plastered all over it.
spacedonkey
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
LOL!

Ah, Syed. He's like something out of I, Robot - a synthetic android sex doll with undiluted Microsoft Excel pulsing through his veins. And he's back this week, a phoenix from the flames, assisting with the gang's-all-here final task - so for God's sake savour your final minutes with him. Peppy bell-end businessmen are two a penny, but Syed's a special kind of peppy bell-end businessman, the kind whose peppy bell-endism is so relentless and blinkered it eventually transcends annoyance and becomes hugely endearing. You'll miss him when he's gone, damn him.
coolworld37
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
It really annoyed me when the interviewers kept saying 'im not convinced' 'convinced, convinced'.. Drama queens
El Scotto
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago

On beauty vs the beast. My moneys on the beast to win.
supercat
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I love Charlie Brooker. :love: He's hilarious.
spacedonkey
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by supercat)
I love Charlie Brooker. :love: He's hilarious.
oh I love him too supercat, and most people give me a blank look and say "who?" when I mention his name, but he is SOOOOO funny! Do you read his "Supposing ..." column in Friday's Guardian?
Eidothea
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Michelle the underdog??? No way! I saw the lastest You're Fired programme and i have to agree with the psycologist who said that Michelle's ahead because she has managed to build rapport with SAS.
Still, really want Ruth to win. :cool:
supercat
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by spacedonkey)
oh I love him too supercat, and most people give me a blank look and say "who?" when I mention his name, but he is SOOOOO funny! Do you read his "Supposing ..." column in Friday's Guardian?
But of course And the Guide every Saturday...
digitalparadox
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Michelle to win. Ruth it way too agressive and i guess SAS knows this and won't fall for her. The compliments towards Michelle might just aid her at the last decision from SAS
lapsaJ
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Is it true that you can have a personalised message on those Alain Sugar talking things?!
sugardaddy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
The makers should put together a soundtrack (at least that would stop people like me from searching for bootleg-rips on the net).
Hanzing
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Heh, The Apprentice won a bafta last night! Best feature.. Good on em

Now Ruth to win Hmm Although I do Like Michelle. I'm torn, But I honestly think Ruth will win it.
clueless101
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
i know who wins...
Hanzing
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
How is that possible? Unless.. Your Alan sugar arent you?

Not even the contestants know who has won.
Eidothea
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
^ is that true? Considering that the fimling was done a while ago, it must have been a hard wait to find out who has got the job!
clueless101
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Hanzing)
How is that possible? Unless.. Your Alan sugar arent you?

Not even the contestants know who has won.
It was in the papers yesterday. Course you don't have to believe them, but i do..
Plus it was filmed a while ago so it was bound to get out
Fluffy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
The two finalists have been working for SAS for the last 6 months. His decision will be based on that...
Hanzing
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yeap, I read it in a interview with Last years winner Tim. I beleive SAS films both versions of the ending and then he decides who he wants to win this week - They fill in the 6 months working for him allowing him a better informed decision. So Michelle and Ruth have no idea whos going to win! (Neither should the papers, proabably a informed Guess if anything.)
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
get betting: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=226043
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (257)
27%
No (695)
73%

Watched Threads