The Apprentice Watch

WaW™
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i am so happy that michelle won! the right choice n she woz betta lookin!
foxo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Bugger. I lost £100k on Vbookie. :P
Gramatic
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Michelle Won!!! Yay, Her patience wins
WaW™
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
haha1 i dont bet nemore
spacedonkey
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ahhh all over for another year then

good luck to michelle

and The Line of Beauty starts next Wednesday so I'm happy
IainM
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Im really glad Michelle won, I think over the last two shows, she has impressed so much. SA's body language was more leaning towards Michelle and I think you could tell.

Can someone clarify, was the winner decided yesterday, and the 1st time Michelle knew was yesterday? I mean I would have thought that would have been broadcast, as it is a very good idea, making them work for 6 months.

Michelle is extremely pretty.
shopaholic_soph
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
O i totally think the badger should have won - she was hilerious, all her expressions, if it was down to the people's vote it totally would have been ruth!
foxo
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Alan Sugar quite clearly wants to be Michelle's sugar daddy.
clueless101
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
Yeah the papers were right too! Maybe Ruth does have more qualities but i really think tht people would get along more with Michelle and wouldn't be intimidated by her, like they would be with Ruth.

I think the deciding factor that made Michelle win was that she's worked her way up all by herself, just like SAS did but shes also young, hence achieved a lot. SAS knows how hard it is do to so, and so compltely identified himself with her
Genna
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
She found out last night on the after show as her and ruth had to film the same ending that they were hired getting into the posh and they cut it to show just the winner at the end. She found out just as the general public were I think.
SkaterGirl
Report 12 years ago
Congratulations to Michelle! I'm really glad she won. I was rooting for Ansell but since Michelle and Ruth were in the final, I definitely think Sir Alan Sugar chose the right Apprentice! I'm so happy for her!
Cortez
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yay i won my vbookie bet

should have bet more though

glad she won, ruth was too agressive.
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I think Ruth was the stronger out of everything they showed on the program. They tended to show her more than Michelle though. Which suggests that she did do a lot, it was just edited out (probrably because she was so boring).
Eidothea
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Been reading the papers today. Seem's like it's not the end for Ruth, she's working in SAS's headquarters in Brentwood, Essex as she has been doing for the past 6 months. Although I'd prefer her to win, I agree with Michelle who said that you don't need to be loud and cocky and bolshie to get ahead, just work hard. Can't wait for the USA version!!!
frank_drebin
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
When is the USA version starting?
Fluffy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I think the US are up to their 5th series, so it depends on if you mean in the States or in the UK - I think we've only seen series 1 and 2 over here...
Fluffy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yup - just checked the US website and we've seen series 1 and 2 here [the last one I watched was 2 when Kelly won [but shouldn't have ]

http://www.nbc.com/The_Apprentice_5/
Mustard-man
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Paul really should of won :p:
Jennifer87
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Is it true that Michelle had been working for sir allan for 6months before the show??Thats what I heard by word of mouth!

Ayhow Im glad Michelle won...just goes to show that you dont need to be a big mouth and a show off to get places in life...good on ya girl!!!
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
As I expected.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (205)
18.65%
No (667)
60.69%
Not really bothered about them (227)
20.66%

Watched Threads