?
Report 12 years ago
I cant believe they didnt fire her!
Singh_87
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I didnt think karen would go either, I think Jo was an awful project manager, but then with her gone, there wouldnt be any conflict, so its good shes staying !
Jack Twist
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
im happy Jo stayed, shes a nutter and thats why I luff her.
Fluffy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by nickb123)
so karen got the boot - a shocker huh. Out of the three, she was the last I expected to leave but then again she did develop a bit of an attitude in the boardroom there. Roll on Alexa's PM attempt next week...
No - it was obvious she was going. The other two stuck up for themselved and defended themselves. She used her opportunity to make excuses and to try to shift the blame...

Jo is annoying as hell, but she's good comedy value!
MrColin
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
CAN WE START AN OFFICIAL I DONT LIKE JO THREAD?

That Women Bugs me SHE IS SO ANNOYING! and my god you could tell she was HR!

GRRRR.......Alan's performance was just as bad as hers today.
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Jo was rubbish today! As a leader she should have made sure that they went to get the tyre. She causes trouble in the team and is a rubbish team player. Alan is crazy and doesn't know what he's doing. Jo should have gone, but what will it take for Alan to sire the trouble causing girl? I liked Jo last week, but really didn't today.

By the way, did anyone watch I'm fired? My dad watched it and told me that the dragon's den bloke said that he would hire Syed because of the progress he has made. My dad said that as long as Syed leaves before messing up, he'll be ok.
*lucy_lou*
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
doesn't any feel really annoyed by the way the female team come across?? IT happened the same last year. They show so much hostility to others they do not like and these conflicts distract them from the task at hand...I just wish they could be a bit more like the men at times and GET ON WITH IT!!! *LOU*
tanusha-tomsk
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
^ :ditto:, and I also thought the guys were very good in the last ep.
AngryJellyfish
  • Section Leader
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I like Jo's hyperactivity, although I don't think she's applied for the right job really. I don't like the way no one even attempts to get on with her though...
*Flower*
Report 12 years ago
Jo wasn't great at being Project Manager but the other 3 who weren't in Jo's group did not listen to her or show her any respect, they didn't even try to work with her. I'm glad she stayed.
Hanzing
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I wouldnt be so sure on that I mean last calender ep there was a bit of a divide in the men, Luckily it didnt seem this way this week. I agree that ruth was the main problem in making an issue between the two girl groups, As much as I dont really like jo ruth should give her a chance as manager rather than getting on her back.
Paddington
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i was sure that jo would go by the end of the programme, but good on her for putting herself up for team leader when most of them hated her. I dont know what she'll do without karen though, she was the only person who kept her in check, so watch this space.......
shes just too ott i think a great personality but hurt easily, give her a bit of a chance, its hard when everyone is against you, especially as pm because no one helps out.
Surprised how well sayed did though. good on him, he's toned down a bit from his "a team" days and i think we shall see him for a while longer.
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm not sure that the guys were that good in the last episode. They were made to look good in front of the girls. because the girls messed up. The guys were good time-wise, but negotiations wise they were rubbsih! I mean trying to knock off a measly 35p from the price-come on!
If the girls had got that tyre, or not got the points deduction, they would have won. Even with all of the deductions the gurls had, the guys only just won. That's not very good.
*lucy_lou*
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
hmmmmmm...tru tru. *LOU*
Whizz
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Did anyone else think it was hilarious when Jo phoned up that women (name eludes me) and just would not put down that phone? HAHA! What a "bloody nutter". And when the girls were running barefoot in some random residential area at the end trying to look for a type shop :rofl:

Syed did a pretty good job of PM. I hated him in the first episode, but i can see why he would be good at his job. What a fantastic negotiator...

Karen was the strongest female, it makes sense that the others would try to take her out at every oppertunity. Thats why she's been in the boardroom everyweek. Cos, in all fairness, she hasn't done a lot wrong. Apart from not defending herself - which was purely because AS didn't attack her directly, therefore didn't require her to...
PsychNick
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
It was good Alexa said something though, last week you'd be forgiven to have forgetten she was there
Fluffy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
I'm not sure that the guys were that good in the last episode. They were made to look good in front of the girls. because the girls messed up. The guys were good time-wise, but negotiations wise they were rubbsih! I mean trying to knock off a measly 35p from the price-come on!
If the girls had got that tyre, or not got the points deduction, they would have won. Even with all of the deductions the gurls had, the guys only just won. That's not very good.
Exactly! Sir Alan added £90 for the tire and a £50 penalty to the girls total, and they still only lost by £8!!!
moonspoon
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Hanzing)
I wouldnt be so sure on that I mean last calender ep there was a bit of a divide in the men, Luckily it didnt seem this way this week. I agree that ruth was the main problem in making an issue between the two girl groups, As much as I dont really like jo ruth should give her a chance as manager rather than getting on her back.

When Jo became PM the first thing she tried to do was appear tough with all that 'I've got eyes and ears in the back of my head' stuff, and she then went on to make some stupid comment to Ruth. Jo didn't gain the groups respect as well as most of the group disliking her. As a leader you can get over being disliked, but if you aren't respected you don't have much of a chance.
Hanzing
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Thingamabob)
When Jo became PM the first thing she tried to do was appear tough with all that 'I've got eyes and ears in the back of my head' stuff, and she then went on to make some stupid comment to Ruth. Jo didn't gain the groups respect as well as most of the group disliking her. As a leader you can get over being disliked, but if you aren't respected you don't have much of a chance.

Yeah, But Jo put herself up and Ruths first question was 'What are your management skills?'

The guys only won by a extremely small gap, In both weeks. I dont think thee as good as they think they are. The women would of sailed clear this week if it hadnt been for the tyre mishap. Last week the guys only won because of one buyer.
qmblix
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Fluffy)
Exactly! Sir Alan added £90 for the tire and a £50 penalty to the girls total, and they still only lost by £8!!!
Not suprised that happened. I mean both the girls and the boys team worked seperately so the sources of their purchases will no doubt differ.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.68%
No (520)
72.32%

Watched Threads