Help! Edexcel Live Text Solution Bank Stopped Working!

Watch this thread
Zolata
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Has anyone else had this problem? My computer automatically updated to the new version of Windows Internet Explorer and the Solution Bank has stopped working now! I can open Live Text and click on the Solutions buttons but after it me whether I want to allow ActiveX blocked content (I click yes, which is what I always did before) it just gives me a blank screen...

I really need to get this sorted as I don't think I can pass A level Maths and Further Maths without it! Anyone know what to do?
raheem94
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Zolata)
Has anyone else had this problem? My computer automatically updated to the new version of Windows Internet Explorer and the Solution Bank has stopped working now! I can open Live Text and click on the Solutions buttons but after it me whether I want to allow ActiveX blocked content (I click yes, which is what I always did before) it just gives me a blank screen...

I really need to get this sorted as I don't think I can pass A level Maths and Further Maths without it! Anyone know what to do?
Go to developer tools in internet explorer. Pressing F12 might pop up developer tools.
From there change the browser mode to ie8. Now refresh your page but don't restart internet explorer.
Zolata
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by raheem94)
Go to developer tools in internet explorer. Pressing F12 might pop up developer tools.
From there change the browser mode to ie8. Now refresh your page but don't restart internet explorer.
Thanks so much! You are a life saver
raheem94
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Thanks so much! You are a life saver
No problem, you are welcome.
Darkarium
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
An alternative way is to navigate to:
\content\sb\content on the CD and open the file with the same name as the unit e.g 'c4.html' in internet explorer.
Mattiee
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 10 years ago

thank you sooo much; you're a life-saver!
raheem94
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
If anyone is still having some trouble understanding it, then see the video.
Dakin
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
I cannot tell you how much I love you right now
asifzahmed
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
when i press developer tools or F12...it shows "internet explorer has stopped working!!!!!!
what can i do?
i have ie10 on Windows 8

isn't it possible to run it on chrome or firefox??????
raheem94
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by asifzahmed)
when i press developer tools or F12...it shows "internet explorer has stopped working!!!!!!
what can i do?
i have ie10 on Windows 8

isn't it possible to run it on chrome or firefox??????
Have a look at this video for running it on firefox

krisshP
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 8 years ago

-
http://jonathanb.co.uk/cds/?q=C_3_7_A_19

I prefer this one
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (212)
42.4%
The paper was reasonable (217)
43.4%
Not feeling great about that exam... (45)
9%
It was TERRIBLE (26)
5.2%

Watched Threads