The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Baby batter.
Reply 2
Milk, eggs, tuna, fish, loads of stuff. Eating protein isn't going to build loads of muscle by itself and you can only eat a certain amount in one go.
Reply 3
Beans, lentils, quinoa (fantastic source), soy milk.
Reply 4
G4ry
Milk, eggs, tuna, fish, loads of stuff. Eating protein isn't going to build loads of muscle by itself and you can only eat a certain amount in one go.

is tuna not a fish then?
Reply 5
brimstone1
Beans, lentils, quinoa (fantastic source), soy milk.

for a vegan, maybe.
Reply 6
Bis
for a vegan, maybe.

Or a veggie!
how about anabolic steroids.:p:
Reply 8
brimstone1
Or a veggie!

veggies can eat eggs etc (decent complete protein sources), so no.
Reply 9
Bis
veggies can eat eggs etc (decent complete protein sources), so no.

Although veggies can eat eggs (I would know seeing as I am one), what I said was that the list of foods i provided was suitable for a vegetarian diet.

Oh... not another argument with you.
Reply 10
Bis
is tuna not a fish then?

haha, not to me. It lives in salt water. I get your point, just got excited with my reply.
Reply 11
brimstone1
Although veggies can eat eggs (I would know seeing as I am one), what I said was that the list of foods i provided was suitable for a vegetarian diet.

Oh... not another argument with you.

you're a veggie? ha. eggs are a much better protein source (for veggies too) than anything you mentioned.

and yeah, don't argue with me. just remember what happened last time.
Reply 12
Bis
you're a veggie? ha. eggs are a much better protein source (for veggies too) than anything you mentioned.

and yeah, don't argue with me. just remember what happened last time.

Eggs are also high in cholesterol, while the others are not.
Reply 13
G4ry

heh. fish certainly is fish. not a massive eggs fan either :redface: the beans stuff is useful tho. arg the stress,. i quite alot of muscle building excercise, but i only really want to tone up not become a body builder, so im not even sure if i need that much protein, mostly i just want a six pack, and i do the sit ups and dont weigh that much, it just doesnt seem to want to show unless i tense.
A few dozen pies stuffed with anabolic steroids should do the trick!
Reply 15
Pulses and lentils are cool options. You could go for soya, beans and nuts but stay away from cashews cos they full of saturated fat.

If your really keen, you could buy some protein powder and mix it with water (not milk!) and take it a couple of times a day and one straight after exercise.
Reply 16
whey protein shakes are an option.
Reply 17
jr damn you beat me too it m8 lol
Reply 18
jr2007
Pulses and lentils are cool options. You could go for soya, beans and nuts but stay away from cashews cos they full of saturated fat.

If your really keen, you could buy some protein powder and mix it with water (not milk!) and take it a couple of times a day and one straight after exercise.

Thank you.
Reply 19
Big Fat Mel
A few dozen pies stuffed with anabolic steroids should do the trick!

steroids only help recovery time but working like testosterone in the body. So yea it lets you train 7 days a week but also gives you dam bad BO, a ferocious temper and lots of hair growth. Also, your liver and heart get affected adversely and people as young as 25 have been known to die of a heart attack because of steroids.

Latest

Trending

Trending