The Student Room Group
Reply 1
They don't work. Simple as.
ive had 2 holiday romances.... and im still in contact with one of the guys, except on friend terms only. Being in different countries it would not be fair on either of us to expect the other to stay faithful etc. I wouldnt mind hooking up with him if i went back to the same place tho :tongue: generally i dont think they work out.
what about if you had a hr with someone you met out there who was from england
that depends on a number of factors like how far apart we lived or how much time we would spend together... i suppose it could be possible if you lived not too far from the person you had the hr with.
I met my ex-boyfriend on holiday in Turkey. He is from Chesterfield and I'm from the Isle of Man... we ended up having a long-distance relationship for a year then living together last year! Everyone was really skeptical about our relationship and thought it couldn't work out, it did though!

We are still really good friends, in fact I'm talking to him on MSN now!
I would just enjoy it whilst you're there and not expect much afterwards. There's nothing wrong with them really. Watch Dirty Dancing! :wink:
I Loveeeeee That Film!!!! :d
you do get some exceptions that do work but most simply do not work out, most important thing is if you are going out to meet someone on holiday and have fun make sure you use protection.
Reply 9
my cousin met her husband when they were away somewhere :smile: they were quite young at the time but have stayed together so it can work out :yy:
Reply 10
A friend of mine had one 2yrs ago and she is still together with the guy! They are sooooooo inlove with each other!
Reply 11
My friend found someone in Corfu who lived in Cambridge, she lives in Staffordshire, it didnt work out, it could have but they couldnt be doing with the only seeing each other once a month thing so ...
Had a few, but im still young. They are great for the holiday, some of the best momments are on holiday in a romance. But they never last afterwards.
I had a long-lasting long distance relationship with a guy I met in Corfu, who was Greek...maybe it explains some things now :biggrin: (see sig)

Latest

Trending

Trending